[2.0] Thrash Atziri in trash (SRS) (~15C)(Atziri only)

Thanks for the response!

I ended up killing the Vaals, I think I was just inexperienced and low on lightning resist.
I seem to be having some trouble getting to Atziri. I get past Vaal easy enough, but can only kill 2 of the 3 trio. But then I die due to the adds that spawn and the remaining guy. Are there any tips you could share with me? I've killed her before with a different build, but I don't know what I am doing wrong here.

EDIT: Got past the trio but Atziri killed me easily. I guess I just need the practice.
Last edited by TheBigOgre on Aug 23, 2015, 10:58:51 PM
hello, first i want to say thank you for share guide with us.

I want to ask that in your planned tree (116p one) u used spell damage. I asked a few ppl and they told spell damage not apply for srs. also i checked forum too. Can u tell us why u gave points for spell damage?
I assume you're talking about the Elemental Dominion notable. I took it for the 4% Castspeed, not the spelldamage
Hi mate

First of all great build. But one question. İ bought alpha's howl and i took the mana reserve nods on the top left near the life and chaos nodes. But i can't run anger haste and hatred at the same time.What is my problem?

I assume not enough mana reserve nodes - try the jewel or adding more nodes
Can you kill uber with your current gear? If you can i will invest more to this build. Like 6l +3 staff.
Hi thank u for the guide!

Im having problems with the Generosity gem (maybe its becouse im still noob). When i run Generosity + Hatred + Haste + Anger with Alpha's Howl, the auras don't work. It's like im not using it at all :(

Hope u could help me!
"
garantivil wrote:
Hi thank u for the guide!

Im having problems with the Generosity gem (maybe its becouse im still noob). When i run Generosity + Hatred + Haste + Anger with Alpha's Howl, the auras don't work. It's like im not using it at all :(

Hope u could help me!

it is normal , generosity can hide some auras on top of the screen , but they are effective .

Sharve , what about minions instatibility ?
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
I don't get what i'm doing wrong.. i get one shot by any spells of atziri and i'm unable to kill her because of it. Tried twice and both times i used the 6portals.. first time i only managed to kill her first split phase but 2nd time i got to the 3rd split phase. Anyone could take a look at my gear and tell me if i have anything missing? I was sure that my gear was decent enough to be able to do her without too much problem. I try to dodge her stuff but i seem to often get caught mid animation of casting srs because of spell echo.

Also have Lv60 instant flask in stash but even with that it doesnt change much

Any gear that i should buy next that would help me a ton into doing atziri? Belly Of The Beast for the hp? or it wouldn't change much and i'm better off trying to find a 6L +2 staff?
Last edited by xPinkSkulls on Oct 5, 2015, 1:23:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info