[2.0] Thrash Atziri in trash (SRS) (~15C)(Atziri only)

Great build man!
I also have two questions:
-why do you use Multistrike, is it better than for exemple Culling strike or Melee damage on full life? cause I dont know what should I use for best possible dps
-the second question is, should I get 6L +2 +1 staff or is better to use 6L Pledge of hands?

"
budlightboy wrote:
where do i get belly for 15c?

Belly is an upgrade for later, not needed for the first atziri kills

Spoiler
"
Sharve wrote:

Alright, by this point we have farmed atziri for quite a while and sold the drops - we can upgrade some of our gear. Maybe, just maybe we have even gained a few levels and were able to pick a few new passives.

Refer to "FirstAtziriKill" for what you need to start farming.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Hey idk why this guide isnt popular. there is better srs guides? i tried this and i coulsnt trio x.

Any changes? ideas?

I assume you're using vaal summon skeles for the trio. If you feel they die to fast you can link them with minion life and even add zombies if you need more tanks.
If your damage is too low, try getting more/better jewels or/and levelling your SRS by another level. The rest is practice and dodging attacks.

edit: i just checked your character - I used way more minion damage on jewels for my runs so that might be an issue. (castspeed alone is not gonna cut it)
Other than that you're very well equipped to kill the trio and you shouldn't have any issues. Depending on how often you've ran atziri you might need some more practice.

What is your main problem at the trio? How many of the mobs do you kill and in in which order?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"
Great build man!
I also have two questions:
-why do you use Multistrike, is it better than for exemple Culling strike or Melee damage on full life? cause I dont know what should I use for best possible dps
-the second question is, should I get 6L +2 +1 staff or is better to use 6L Pledge of hands?

Not sure about culling strike but it should be way better than melee on full life because your spirits will be taking a bit of damage very often (ground effects(especialle at trio), random aoe's, reflect, projectiles that are aimed at you...)

I have not tried pledge at all but ive seen some guy posting a SRS guide that uses a pledge istead of a +3 (his name is something with matrix, can't remember) - refer to his guide for further information to using pledge
Last edited by Sharve on Aug 9, 2015, 2:45:30 AM
First of all, thanks for the great guide! Very informative, and everything is nice and organized.

I'm currently trying to run Atziri every few levels but each time I have the same issue. Once I die (usually from lack of experience or a missed dodge) I can't get enough up again to ever survive another try.

Basically once I die, I can't get enough minions from SRS up in time. It seems like this build is intended as a glass cannon, to kill things so fast they barely have time to attack, but after the first run you're not allotted any time to build up SRS and the Vaal gems have already been blown.

How do you recoup from a death?
Last edited by OmniscientOnus on Aug 9, 2015, 12:47:54 PM
Curious as to why at 90 points you take away all your damage nodes? Also after the respec do you intend on keeping the same 116 point final tree or is there something I am missing? The transition is a little hard to follow. It looks like you are boosting auras and minion nodes to make up for the lack of spell and fire damage, but a clarification of progression from 80 point to 116 point is needed.
Last edited by usavet on Aug 9, 2015, 4:50:10 PM
At what level did you start using srs and with what gear? Thanks
"

How do you recoup from a death?

Vaals: run in circles and do a single cast before continuing to run; if there's only 1 left, wait until he does a non dangerous attack move (e.g. spawning ads) before you cast

Trio: arguably the hardest to recover from if you mess up. zombies or if there are enough mobs left vaal summon skeles will be your best friend to get the time to cast more SRS

Atziri: shouldnt be an issue - you can step in at any time and follow the battle plan - just be sure to dodge the spells

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"
usavet wrote:
Curious as to why at 90 points you take away all your damage nodes? Also after the respec do you intend on keeping the same 116 point final tree or is there something I am missing? The transition is a little hard to follow. It looks like you are boosting auras and minion nodes to make up for the lack of spell and fire damage, but a clarification of progression from 80 point to 116 point is needed.

SRS does not scale with spell/fire damage at all - those nodes were merely used for levelling

under upgradingGearAndPassives you will find a 100p tree to smothen your transition

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"
TrÎppy wrote:
At what level did you start using srs and with what gear? Thanks

I started at level 70. Refer to the spoiler called "FirstAtziriKill" for what you need to get started
Last edited by Sharve on Aug 9, 2015, 11:24:49 PM
I'm practising with this build in recreating early league scenarios of Atziri farming. Almost ready to tackle her, but one thing is bugging me.

How do you keep up with Dex for Haste/Vaal Haste? Did you stop at a certain point or get as much Dex on gear as possible?

EDIT: Made it to Atziri, but I'm struggling on the split phase. Can't dps the clone quick enough before dying. Using 5l +2 fire with level 19 srs gem (21 total). Also, if I mess up in the split phase, how should I re enter? Start with srs or run around for a bit?
IGN - Zginc
Last edited by Zginc on Aug 11, 2015, 8:29:04 PM

I just kept Dex Skills on a lower level - it didn't make a huge difference. (In the end you want them maxed ofcourse)

First thing: desecrates --> flesh offering before you enter the fight.
When you reenter the splitphase, run to a side to dodge the first flameblast and throw a totem. After that you need to get in a rhythm for always dodging the flameblasts and spamming SRS (you know when they come and start running before they actually build up) and simultaneously dodging the storm calls
Last edited by Sharve on Aug 12, 2015, 6:02:55 PM
Hey,

Loving the guide so far. My Scion is level 75 with 3,222 HP, 2,882 HP with Clarity up.

I was able to fit Haste, Anger, Hatred into my build as well - but I'm struggling with getting past the Vaals.

I also have Vaal Haste and the other spells you had on your first Atziri kill.

I seem to get the one Vaal to ~20% each time but after they start wandering around I seem to get one shot.

I have 75% fire and cold resistance and 66% lightning resist.

I have never done Atziri before so I may just need a few more attempts to get the fight down - but so far once the Vaals start wandering around one-shotting me and spawning minions it becomes incredibly difficult with SRS. I've also just picked up a Topaz flask that makes me immune to shock which I haven't had the chance to use yet.

Videos of you doing the fights in gear that isn't as good as your current gear would probably be more useful.

If you have any tips let me know!!

Also - how do you have enough dexterity to use all your green gems (haste and vaal haste)?? I know they require 150+ dexterity at level 20.

Thanks!! and great guide!
at the vaals i never got killed by a single lightning - if that's your problem you should consider upping your lightning res.

when i did the videos, i was at considerably worse gear than what i have now. i could try recording a run with an even lower setup tho.

for the dex skills - just stop levelling them until you get enough dex (either from gear or from the dex heavy part of the tree)
Last edited by Sharve on Aug 20, 2015, 9:34:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info