Ember Mystery Box - Post what you get!

"
Sancho wrote:
I just wanna know if we can get the armor after these days .. without buying the chests

Yes in a few days they add this to the mircotransaction, but than they have a 'regular' price.
For example the scorpion you can get costs normal 550 points, now you have the chance to get this pet for 45 points if you are lucky...
phew alright ... I just want the armor :D
better stop spending my money on the chests then haha
This is like playing the slot machine. You just spend some pocket change for the fun of trying your luck. But you should not spend with the aim of getting what you want at all cost.
Last edited by snuttefilten on Jul 17, 2015, 12:03:30 PM
"
Hornet85 wrote:
This is like playing the slot machine. You just spend some pocket change for the fun of trying your luck. But you should not spend with the aim of getting what you want at all cost.

Yes but $5 isn't pocket change. This is what makes these different from the Paddy's day boxes. Also this is the community of a loot based game where huge aspects revolve around gambling. Of course some people will go overboard and spend more than they can afford.

I don't like it at all and hope not to see these "mystery boxes" again.
5$ is the most I'm willing to spend on a gamble. So I bought one box, and got:

Not that great, but quite good for a gamble I decided on a whim.
"
catpost wrote:
I opened two - I got the infernal fox pet and the fiery visage.

I also opened two and got the anger infernal skull effect and a firefly swarm pet. Your post gave me hope I might get the fire fox. I've always wanted that pet so bad! =( Guess I'll have to settle for some flies.

Last edited by JonnyBrains on Jul 17, 2015, 12:53:26 PM
I got

+ fiery skull helm

pretty happy about it :D
2 Helms, Feet, a Pet, and two hideout decorations so far.
How do you actually show the items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info