Ember Mystery Box - Post what you get!

Infernal fox, happy with that so not buy anymore :)
Decided to roll my RNG, a mate of mine bought one box and got Infernal Armor. I tried it and I got a stupid cauldron. I'm not mad, I knew there were items that weren't player cosmetics in there after reading threads.
Last edited by italianmango1 on Jul 19, 2015, 6:01:58 PM
I started off opening 4 and got 2 Infernal Weapons, an Infernal Skull, and Firefly Pet..
Then I spent another $800 and I'm still missing the Body Armor.. but I'm not opening anymore. I'll just wait for the set to be released.

And my next paycheck, I'll go ahead and pay another $220 to upgrade to Highgrade Supporter Pack if it's still around.
Bought 6:

2x Infernal Throne
2x Firefly Swarm
1x Cauldron
1x Fiery Visage

Fuck this bullshit GGG.

Nice scam and way to make me feel bad about wasting my MTX points.
Last edited by Odissius on Jul 19, 2015, 6:48:17 PM
Fiery Visage
There can only be one Oatmeal.
I bought 10 boxes, here is what I received

3X Fireplace

1X Fox

1X Infernal Gloves

1X Cauldron

1X Dragon Fireball

1X Infernal Footprints

2X Firefly
Fireball ... if that skill was just worth playing ...
Last edited by leto2626 on Jul 19, 2015, 9:06:09 PM
I have a fireplace from ages ago, that is pretty much keeping me from buying these boxes.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I went ahead and purchased two more boxes. My goal is/was to get a pet, any of the pets.

I received from three boxes:

Fireball skin - which is the least wanted item of all.
Cauldron - this is fine. I didn't have one. I happily placed it in a hideout.
Fireball skin - seriously?

I think it's all RNG but there's a greater chance of some things than others, of course. Yes. I'm disappointed. I know the boxes are a huge money maker for GGG, especially if they do give duplicates. It means people will gamble more and spend more money. There's monetary incentive not to remove the possibility of duplicates.

To anyone thinking about buying the boxes, choose the least favorite item that is available and expect to receive multiples of that (unless the armor is your least favorite). If that is fine with you, go for it. If not, just pass on this one.
- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
1X Fireball mtx (already got one)
2X Firefly
1X Fireplace Decoration

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info