[3.6] Dual Strike crit assassin with claws

Probably i'm [OT] but someone have a ".filter" for this build ?
thanks in advance
why not incorporate poison into this build
"
why not incorporate poison into this build

It is possible to do, I tested it in 2.1 but it wasn't as great as I expected it to be. Of course it is possible but in my opinion it is a waste on this build since bino's did get nerfed.
Hello! Im kinda new on PoE, im still level 41, do you recommend me to start this Build even in Low Level? Thx
Edit: And what about using Claws in this build, does it worth it?
Last edited by gcbdan on Apr 9, 2016, 2:21:21 PM
nvm.
Last edited by kongming2_crm on Apr 9, 2016, 3:20:47 PM
Just reporting back now that I've progressed a bit. I just hit level 90 with this build now, and I've done quite a few T12-T15 maps. I'm at 5023 hp and 334k dps now with charges, atziri flask and auras up, even though I'm still only using 2 Bino's. Hoping to get rich enough for a good rare dagger eventually, but I'm content with the performance as it is. Thanks again for the build!

Just made these changes, sitting at 75-125k dps at lvl 78.

The change in helms boosts my damage up a lot but im feeling pretty squishy now with 3.3k hp
"
gcbdan wrote:
Hello! Im kinda new on PoE, im still level 41, do you recommend me to start this Build even in Low Level? Thx
Edit: And what about using Claws in this build, does it worth it?

It is probably better to have at least a little bit of experience in thix game to play this build, I woulnd't say you can't play it but it will be a challenge compared to something ranged.

Claws should work aswell but it is harder to get enough damage since there are no good unique claws for the endgame.
"
Dipsiel wrote:
Just reporting back now that I've progressed a bit. I just hit level 90 with this build now, and I've done quite a few T12-T15 maps. I'm at 5023 hp and 334k dps now with charges, atziri flask and auras up, even though I'm still only using 2 Bino's. Hoping to get rich enough for a good rare dagger eventually, but I'm content with the performance as it is. Thanks again for the build!

No problem! Glad that you enjoy it :)
"
Regent0624 wrote:

Just made these changes, sitting at 75-125k dps at lvl 78.

The change in helms boosts my damage up a lot but im feeling pretty squishy now with 3.3k hp

3.3k hp combined with Abyssus speak of a lot of bravery. I wouldn't recommend Abyssus before at least 4k and even with 4k already it is quite a big deal to survive higher tier maps.
Try a rare helmet with some good stats or something like Rat's nest which should work perfectly fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info