[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAvryC5JARiq9KyG6qtfI1kngN2L3AGqlubztYrzboRmkB54ZgpzAUTWFSn8uezfxL707SIbyfhtFeE_JBVw0YkScLQKCS0IIH2WGWbPGsg7Z670a3IWAS4dl8rY2RzikuBS3Tb3Txz358uHTtKaV2rBo-6hhfP_cy9kgUIHKpjM_vDqyqPfxQR1nzWGOfPho4cg8t0pBVZp4nL_rSFm8dFBcv42qOZI9GZOf3ppuhVda2-vfXgKSsmDpYVcaD2wQHTLPQHyBurrNFfu_rUDBBlg5cBULQ9Wr6LJz-j03jplf-CvJFOuE=

Thoughts on this version of the tree?

http://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pathofexile.com%2Fpassive-skill-tree%2FAAAAAwAAvryC5JARiq9KyG6qtfJ4DcAaqW5vO1ivNuhGaQHnhmCnMBRNYVKfy57N_EvvTtIhvJ-G0V4T8kFXDRiRJwtAoJLQggfZYZZs8ayDtnrvRrchYBLh2XytjZHOKS4FLdNvdPHPfny4dO0ppXasGj7qGF8_9zL2SBQgcqmMz-8OrKo9_FBHWfNYY58-GjhyDy3SkFVmnicv-tIWbx0UFy_jao5kj0Zk5_emm6FV1rb699eApKyYOlhVxoPbBAdMs9AfIG6us0V-7-tQMEGWDlwFQtD1avosnDWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRf4K2L1ybGxGMgk%3D&url2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pathofexile.com%2Ffullscreen-passive-skill-tree%2FAAAAAwABAecEBwSzBS0FQg5cES0S4RQgFE0VUBZvFy8YVhhdGJEaOBo-HNwdFCBuIWAnCycvKPopLimlLJwt0jLRNug6WD38QKBBlkVHRX5GaUa3TLNQMFBHVcZV1lcNWGNZ814TXz9hUmTnZp5odGjyavpyD3KpdO108Xaseu98g3y4gKSCB4LHg7aD24ZghtGMz45kjxqPRpBVkc6S0JSglmyezZ8-n8uiAKcIpzCsqq2NrfGus7b6uJO8n8Bmz37QH9D10iHTb9hN2WHZfNpi42rqGOvu7w7vTu_r8B_xrPJB9kj3Mvem-ej60vxL

Here's the comparison
Here this is my gear.... lol haven't try Uber before with these gears.

Spoiler

My flasks
Spoiler

My offence stats with Blood rage
Spoiler

My Def Stat with Flasks up
Spoiler

Am I able to fight Uber now ? lol
my budget for this build is 47 exalted, is this enough?, having boots, helmet, and globes.
"
BradKTA wrote:
How are you able to remain int capped with that gear? I feel as if I'm missing something. Do you have int on two jewels or something? I'd like to get high armor gloves if possible and just ignore getting int on gloves, but I may have to stick with crappy hybrid gloves. I'm 66 int short without gloves/a ring on. But like I said, that's impossible to get if I want high armor gloves since it forces me to get hybrid ones... Not sure how you manage to cap. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Did you take the +30 int node down by duelist? The remaining you can fill with a ring with a 40 or higher int.
"
raulkpwn1 wrote:
my budget for this build is 47 exalted, is this enough?, having boots, helmet, and globes.

I mean people also have to be your poe accountant too? Use poe.trade, do some work.
sgw9426 you know they changed the effectiveness of curses on map bosses to an undisclosed amount (my guess is .3 since they made no mention of changing act boss effectiveness). Still IW is better if your math is correct but the gap is smaller that said I'd have to check with someone if your math is correct.
This build is not uber viable. I have mirrored the build and I am totally unable to facetank Trio even in the slightest. You have 86% physical damage reduction with Jade and Granite up, I have 85%. 60K armour you, 59K me. Yet I am being 1 shot by trio. (Titty/Dual striker). The only way this is going to be viable is with IC.
Last edited by Aoxz on Jul 30, 2015, 3:05:20 PM
This Build is not Über Viable. Through the Damage Buff on Über Atziri the Trio Titty Bitch is 1 Shotting 5k HP and 59k Armour (by flasks up).
Oh look two baddies saying its not uber viable because they thought hurp durp hold right click andbfacetank arguably the hardest content would work. Can't say I'm surprised since I've seen a Ferrari being wasted on Paris Hilton. It's not uber viable then that means the othe r rainbownuke threads with the same gear aren't uber viable. Oh wait Viviere has a video showcasing it, and I don't even think Viviere even uses IR and grace. LOL baddies will be bad
Last edited by illmtk on Jul 30, 2015, 4:55:13 PM
"
illmtk wrote:
Oh look two baddies saying its not uber viable because they thought hurp durp hold right click andbfacetank arguably the hardest content would work. Can't say I'm surprised since I've seen a Ferrari being wasted on Paris Hilton. It's not uber viable then that means the othe r rainbownuke threads with the same gear aren't uber viable. Oh wait Viviere has a video showcasing it, and I don't even think Viviere even uses IR and grace. LOL

And you so salty and personal. Fine, we're baddies. What are you? Highest level character 88 only plays standard. This build claims to be able to handle Trio, I have the exact same stats yet a single attack from titty/duelstriker one shots me. With pots & endurance charges and fortify up. That's not me making a mistake, that's me following the build to the letter and it failing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info