[2.0] Rathik's Shotgunless Barrage COC. New build. Much stronger now. Boss killer.

172% firedmg 145 cold 112 lightning 140 phys
285 cm X9.8 crit chance with charges
NO RF
single target dps on each skill i have lvled
tested on aquabird (res cold res chaos 110k hp)
(i had my all gems on tempest so not sure if i have lvl 17 gems in stash on sc
if you can give me some for testing that whould be fine)
fs(17lvl) 27k
arc(17lvl) 15k
ek(17lvl) 12k
fs(17lvl) 20k
RF(16) 4.5k itself (with 3869 hp 167 shiled)(conc IA incburn)
fp(15) 6k

dis(16) itlesf 15k at max(2-4charges) getting buy attack itself and previous attack
so right now my conclusion for dis
it worth vs single vs aoe cost more mana and melee range so there no real reason to use it

should try out dis +GC+fs but i have no shit not gc and not 5l voll so thats up to you guys
or i can loan it for test if anyone can hook me up on SC
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Jul 29, 2015, 9:44:15 AM
It's funny because all I see from all the videos recently posted is how much faster GMP + FP is compared to non-GMP and EK for trash. You guys are destroying packs instantly since FP pierces everything. With EK against a large crowd, it takes me forever to get to the middle. There's a Vaal boss that is a large skeleton and he constantly summons more skeletons, the fight took me forever (ok it might have been only like 20 seconds) because I couldn't get past the skeleton wall to hit the boss.

The good news is I was able to play a little last night and got to level 69 and am now running PoF so I can run RF on boss fights (94% fire resists with pot). I need to use life flasks once in a while since I don't leech a lot on single target but it still helps.

Now if only people that have amulets for sale on poe.trade would answer me when I message them so I can get rid of Ungil's Harmony...
also if anyone can help me out or have good ideas what to do with passive tree
my thoughts right now
basic version of my build

acro version

dis coc with 5/5 charges

so ifyou have any idea what is better or worth and what possibly can be changed in passive trees

if you want coc projectile version (as FP) better go sha+rang+due for acro proj dmg hp and hp regen
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Jul 29, 2015, 10:44:03 AM
"
Namcap wrote:
It's funny because all I see from all the videos recently posted is how much faster GMP + FP is compared to non-GMP and EK for trash. You guys are destroying packs instantly since FP pierces everything. With EK against a large crowd, it takes me forever to get to the middle. There's a Vaal boss that is a large skeleton and he constantly summons more skeletons, the fight took me forever (ok it might have been only like 20 seconds) because I couldn't get past the skeleton wall to hit the boss.

The good news is I was able to play a little last night and got to level 69 and am now running PoF so I can run RF on boss fights (94% fire resists with pot). I need to use life flasks once in a while since I don't leech a lot on single target but it still helps.

Now if only people that have amulets for sale on poe.trade would answer me when I message them so I can get rid of Ungil's Harmony...

just in case if you want to compare
http://www.twitch.tv/ugropnz/v/8951772
low level chain vs non chain
(in coc build you deal much more aoe then single target dmg so there no need to increase it even more)
but gmp can also increase single target cos it provides more hits per barrage
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Jul 29, 2015, 11:10:44 AM
"
ugrolol wrote:
also if anyone can help me out or have good ideas what to do with passive tree
my thoughts right now
basic version of my build

acro version

dis coc with 5/5 charges

so ifyou have any idea what is better or worth and what possibly can be changed in passive trees

if you want coc projectile version (as FP) better go sha+rang+due for acro proj dmg hp and hp regen

I think dropping phase acrobatics is a very bad idea.
The build due to many unique gear doesn't have much defenses.

With out Phase acrobatics you will be dying very easy on high level maps.

I don't recommend dropping it.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
main problem with acro same as with eva
there still a chance that you will be one shotted
its random
(but to be honest i have only 2 chars that still alive on hc and both rangers with eva+acro
but it was nerfed a lot(why they nerf arrow dancing QQ) so idk
cos that was like first of all range hit should pass acro then 2 eva rolls and even if its hit but not one shot there IC and as we all know mechanic of eva add chance everytime when it failes so
with 50+ more eva there was no any chance to get killed with range attacks and melee cant get that close due to knockback on crits)
i whould like to make arm hp version but without end charges and i have no idea what to pick up cos they are only in mara section
or iron reflexes

AND also im not going to use voll cos its pointless if you not using discharge

i checked thread about ass mark and thats pretty intresting and legit

i mean i knew that you can get 100% crit chance but
if you imagine old 90% chance coc with 100% hit and 100% crit with old shotgun
DEUM this thing hurts :D sadly i didnt play coc before
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Jul 30, 2015, 7:04:27 AM
lol i was checking ladder builds to find out some one with coc and lol
nugiyen using it and hes fine with 158% hp on tempest
http://www.twitch.tv/nugiyen
so idk guys thats kinda intresting for me right now
GMT +4
Using this build and so far I'm doing good. For CoC spells I'm using Ball of Lightning and Magma Orb, along with knock back on hit on jewels, so BoL pushes mobs onto second magma orb explosion.

My gear:
Spoiler

My tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YHHg3RDkgPqxGWFr8ZihqPJpUqCzY9OyhGcUlRUXRVS13yX7BgQ2HiY0NtbG49b55wUnDVdwd7w3_GgwmExYcTidOMNo7pkyeVLptdm7WcpKEvoqOmmaiatAy1SL6AvorDOspKytPssPDV8pfz6vba-wk=?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaCoC
"
spetakju wrote:
Using this build and so far I'm doing good. For CoC spells I'm using Ball of Lightning and Magma Orb, along with knock back on hit on jewels, so BoL pushes mobs onto second magma orb explosion.

My gear:
Spoiler

My tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YHHg3RDkgPqxGWFr8ZihqPJpUqCzY9OyhGcUlRUXRVS13yX7BgQ2HiY0NtbG49b55wUnDVdwd7w3_GgwmExYcTidOMNo7pkyeVLptdm7WcpKEvoqOmmaiatAy1SL6AvorDOspKytPssPDV8pfz6vba-wk=?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaCoC

Try freezing pulse + Arctic Breath.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Dominus DPS test Righteous Fire+Fire Ball+Freezing Pulse+EK no curse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Q1fj8MqrI
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info