Hyper Tank Scion

What's the effectiveness of this build with a 5L?
Last edited by brunowa on Aug 1, 2015, 9:40:19 PM
"
CptQaoz wrote:

Why enlighten? You dont need it to have 3 auras. Use vaal haste instead in the alphas howl. Also try empower instead of faster casting, its the weakest damage boost imo.

I'll try in a tabula and see the results. Already dropped enlighten, and thinking in drop PoI too. Using vaal haste instead.
"
CptQaoz wrote:

Why enlighten? You dont need it to have 3 auras. Use vaal haste instead in the alphas howl. Also try empower instead of faster casting, its the weakest damage boost imo.

Tested Empower lv3 instead Faster Casting. Lose 1k from DPS Tooltip. No changes for fire penetration %.
I think the best still incinerate + echo + iron will + fire pen + lmp + fc, empower is useless i conclude.
Why do not use Faster Projectiles ?
"
MazlovMaxim wrote:
Why do not use Faster Projectiles ?

it provides much less dps than other support skills.
and with 20q on incin and 2-4 jewels with increased proj speed, you dont need faster projectiles for range.
"
brunowa wrote:

Very good, run fire pen for bosses or res maps and iron will for general purpose. Drop the other.
hi ,doing experiments, give the scepter -Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre- gone up to 2k damage. by the cast speed and by 1% for every 8 strength you have. I'm doing high maps lv 78-80 / atziri's and no problem. sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by flasdaon on Aug 4, 2015, 4:32:30 AM
"
Sincursus wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Very good, run fire pen for bosses or res maps and iron will for general purpose. Drop the other.

Wouldnt Sai's be better later on......
"
King_Fed0 wrote:
"
Sincursus wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

Wouldnt Sai's be better later on......

Likely for Atziri, but Paw is better for mapping in my opinion.
"
flasdaon wrote:
hi ,doing experiments, give the scepter -Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre- gone up to 2k damage. by the cast speed and by 1% for every 8 strength you have. I'm doing high maps lv 78-80 / atziri's and no problem. sorry for my bad English.

You can use that, but remember with 50 block, you get 80% spell damage which would require 640 strength to equal it. The cast speed is only a few points higher. For all of that, I'd rather have the life on hit as it equals 1000+ life per second during maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info