Hyper Tank Scion

Gear

I just need more jewels with this build and a high level empower and this build will be close to being an Uber killer.

This build utilizes CWDT setups in conjunction with Cybil's paw in order to heal whenever I take damage; it also helps to proc things I'm too lazy to proc on my own.

This build manages 135k single target dps without vaal haste (160k with).

Here is a run with the latest gear (6):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S52VFKY-Zo&feature=youtu.be

Hey guys, if you have questions for me message me in game @sincursus, or follow me at Twitch.tv/sincursus.

I have updated the tree and added Bandit rewards.

On gear go for: Life > Strength > Armor > Res

Important note for doing Uber:

People have completed uber on this build. By far the most successful way to do it is to use a Rathpith Globe shield (yes another expensive item) so that you can block the spear auto attacks on uber. Also, swap out flame dash for whirling blades and faster casting for faster attacks. Get a culling strike corruption on the Cybil's if possible. For uber, a +1 max all res, block or cast speed corruption on the Stone of Lazhwar will help more (+1 Frenzy is for mapping).

I have experimented running Grace + Determination + Iron Reflexes for phys damage - it seems to help quite a bit. You'll have to manually cast enduring cry for uber trio (drop some life or block on the tree for endurance charges).

The most important thing to remember is this: this build was not designed to be an uber killing build; that is, you can do it, but with the same amount of currency dumped into this build you can make a much more efficient killer using a different skill and setup. This build was made to clear any and all map mods at all levels - that is what it is good at.

Thank you for the support you guys have shone me. I'm very surprised by the sudden popularity of this build; I never expected recognition for this. I can't stay on one build for too long, so I have semi-retired this build; I'm keeping all of the gear so that I can revisit, but I'm working on other builds at the moment. I will still be happy to answer any questions about this build, but it is unlikely that I will be testing any theoretical improvements - that responsibility will lie with the people who are doing the same build (and you guys typically blow my gear out of the water anyways).

I'm still actively streaming, but it will most likely not be incinerator game play.
Last edited by Sincursus on Aug 1, 2015, 6:12:24 PM
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2016, 4:08:54 AM
Hi, nice build and it seems quite fun. Was just wondering what were some ideal jewels you would aim for.
Hey,
really nice build.

What bandit rewards did you pick and what would be the best setup for a 5L Incinerate?

edit: Why did you take Dynamo over Righteous Decree?
IGN: NautyJugg
Last edited by tayfun369 on Jul 19, 2015, 3:39:45 AM
"
tayfun369 wrote:
Hey,
really nice build.

What bandit rewards did you pick and what would be the best setup for a 5L Incinerate?

Personally I think

Normal > Oak

Cruel > Kill

Merciless > Kraityn
Last edited by snatat on Jul 19, 2015, 1:01:42 PM
hi, nice build, but i have mana problem when i follow your tree, how can you solve mana problem ? with jewel ?

thx
"
Mikka wrote:
hi, nice build, but i have mana problem when i follow your tree, how can you solve mana problem ? with jewel ?

thx

Jewels and Mana Reduction on tree e.g. life nodes under templar and mana node above life wheel
"
tayfun369 wrote:
Hey,
really nice build.

Most likely took Dynamo because when leveling, its the first reduced mana cost that is available to you until you get Righteous Decree. You can easily spec out of Dynamo and Righteous Decree once you reach it.
Warband: IGN: Benko
Pretty much the most insane caster I have seen so far. But the costs :D
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:

because of those 4 gems?
"
King_Fed0 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

because of those 4 gems?

because you won't reach nowhere near that "tooltip dps" without a 6l
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info