Hyper Tank Scion

"
Sincursus wrote:

Gear

I just need more jewels with this build and a high level empower and this build will be close to being an Uber killer.

This build utilizes CWDT setups in conjunction with Cybil's paw in order to heal whenever I take damage; it also helps to proc things I'm too lazy to proc on my own.

This build manages 135k single target dps without vaal haste (160k with).

Here is a run with the latest gear (6):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S52VFKY-Zo&feature=youtu.be

Hey guys, if you have questions for me message me in game @sincursus, or follow me at Twitch.tv/sincursus.

I have updated the tree and added Bandit rewards.

On gear go for: Life > Strength > Armor > Res

Instead of bloodmagic on the paw, wouldn't it also work to keep it on mana and use life on hit support gem for super life gain?
"
Kitono wrote:
"
Sincursus wrote:

Gear

I just need more jewels with this build and a high level empower and this build will be close to being an Uber killer.

This build utilizes CWDT setups in conjunction with Cybil's paw in order to heal whenever I take damage; it also helps to proc things I'm too lazy to proc on my own.

This build manages 135k single target dps without vaal haste (160k with).

Here is a run with the latest gear (6):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S52VFKY-Zo&feature=youtu.be

Hey guys, if you have questions for me message me in game @sincursus, or follow me at Twitch.tv/sincursus.

I have updated the tree and added Bandit rewards.

On gear go for: Life > Strength > Armor > Res

Instead of bloodmagic on the paw, wouldn't it also work to keep it on mana and use life on hit support gem for super life gain?

how would life on hit sustain mana on a movement skill that most of the time does not hit anything?
Which is better? The leech seems the same, if not quicker with the catalyst, but the tooltip is higher. I have culling strike on the cybil's but it has less overall damage.

Which should I choose?

"
3portas wrote:
One question: is empower for auras?

Not necessary, you get 5% max res at 23 nothing past that.
"
Kitono wrote:

I don't have enough unreserved to even cast it once.
"
superjack010 wrote:
Which is better? The leech seems the same, if not quicker with the catalyst, but the tooltip is higher. I have culling strike on the cybil's but it has less overall damage.

Which should I choose?

The thing about leech is: you have to do damage to leech. Therefore you can't use a low level CWDT with it. If you want to drop that and use, by all means, try it out.
"
Sincursus wrote:
"
3portas wrote:

Yes, but you wrote that
"I just need more jewels with this build and a high level empower and this build will be close to being an Uber killer."
I'm intersted, where do you plan to use the gem?
I have tried to use instead fire penetration, lvl 3 empower, give me more DPS tooltip, but overall, fire penetration is better, deals more damage.

Doing some atziri runs to have a better feeling of the skill (i never used before incinerate), and everything is fine.
Thanks for the nice build.

Gear
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwB5wSzBS0IZwthDc0S4RQgFE0YkRo4Gj4b-hzOIcMl3ycvK1AtqC5TMfs1kjboOtg8LUMxR35KyE3jV-FYr1oaWlJfP2VNZlRo8m6qbzt07XXLd-N4DXk5e8N8S331fuJ_44KbgwmDX4PMhNmE74V7jX6QVZDWlnSaO5tdns2fy6IAouqkGacwqJqpbq9sr6exkLXytiy3Pre2t9a8n702voC-p8AawGbDM8T2xq7Tb9Wm2L3awdtZ4XPp1epi7DjtPO8O8B_yl_ll_Ev-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=3portas&characterName=SnapOut

Last edited by 3portas on Aug 1, 2015, 8:19:02 AM
"
3portas wrote:
"
Sincursus wrote:
"
3portas wrote:

Yes, but you wrote that
"I just need more jewels with this build and a high level empower and this build will be close to being an Uber killer."
I have tried to use instead fire penetration, lvl 3 empower, give me more DPS tooltip, but overall, fire penetration is better, deals more damage.

Doing some atziri runs to have a better feeling of the skill (i never used before incinerate), and everything is fine.

Gear
Spoiler

Passives
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwB5wSzBS0IZwthDc0S4RQgFE0YkRo4Gj4b-hzOIcMl3ycvK1AtqC5TMfs1kjboOtg8LUMxR35KyE3jV-FYr1oaWlJfP2VNZlRo8m6qbzt07XXLd-N4DXk5e8N8S331fuJ_44KbgwmDX4PMhNmE74V7jX6QVZDWlnSaO5tdns2fy6IAouqkGacwqJqpbq9sr6exkLXytiy3Pre2t9a8n702voC-p8AawGbDM8T2xq7Tb9Wm2L3awdtZ4XPp1epi7DjtPO8O8B_yl_ll_Ev-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=3portas&characterName=SnapOut

Why enlighten? You dont need it to have 3 auras. Use vaal haste instead in the alphas howl. Also try empower instead of faster casting, its the weakest damage boost imo.
"
I'm running the same build and farm Atziri deathless, im trying to do Uber this week.

I got 21/20 incinerate, 21/20 purities, lvl 3 empower,

warbands by the way. What do you guys think I need to change for Uber?

check my gear:

passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwB5wSzBS0IZwthDPcNzRQgFE0YkRo4Gj4cziHDJy8rUC2oLlMx-zWSOtg64TwtQKBDMUd-SshN41BHV5RX4VoaWlJfP2VNZlRo8m6qbzt07XXLd-N4DXk5eWh673vDfuJ_44KbgwmDX4PMhNmFe41-kFWQ1po7m12ezZ_LogCmV6cwqJqpbqmVrK-vbK-nsZC18rc-t9a8n702voC-p8AawGbAv8EEwzPEFcT2xq7NmNNv1abYvdrB21nhc-RR6dXqYuw47SDtPO8O8B_yRfKX-WX8S_4K_lT-jw==

I am not a fan of Purity of ice (atleast not for atziri, no cold damage at all on bosses. I know that vaal fallen hit hard at uber atziri, but they cant freeze anyway because of alphas - so cold damage is no problem).

I also thought about using Aegis aurora with this build and came to the conclusion that discipline and a good armor/ES chest is the way to go - maybe atziris splendour AR/ES? You also should have plenty of resists anyway to drop PoI.

Edit: Oh, and since you have aegis anyway for the trash, PoI is even more useless.
Last edited by CptQaoz on Aug 1, 2015, 6:05:57 PM
"
3portas wrote:

I was going to test it as a link, but if you don't gain dps from it, you don't need it anywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info