[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Quill Rain wont work. The bow is only good for trigger-builds... we need damage.
Doomfletch needs to go for phys nodes, since it only converts damage.
Death's Opus does not even have any elemental damage.

Other options are
Nuro'S Harp - but you cant gain ele buff from phys, since it sets phys to zero... plus you spread chilled ground~ meh.
Voltaxic Rift - good choice damage wise ofc, but it lacks the crit chance (only 6%) and the dropchance.

Best choice for legacy? Legacy Windripper!

Besides Drillneck, the options are little. A rare quiver with crit multi etc might reach the damage, but since you want to go for pierce anyways to clear faster, Drillneck is the obvious choice.
Before you get your hands on one, The Signal Fire would be the best choice (obtained from Black Gleam + prophecy and yes, Blackgleam works aswell until Drillneck).
"
Quill Rain wont work. The bow is only good for trigger-builds... we need damage.
Doomfletch needs to go for phys nodes, since it only converts damage.
Death's Opus does not even have any elemental damage.

Other options are
Nuro'S Harp - but you cant gain ele buff from phys, since it sets phys to zero... plus you spread chilled ground~ meh.
Voltaxic Rift - good choice damage wise ofc, but it lacks the crit chance (only 6%) and the dropchance.

Best choice for legacy? Legacy Windripper!

Thank you for your answer.
The reason I was asking: I played a variant of this build many leagues ago, and now for legacy league I want to do some kind of ele bow crit build again. But after I talked to people and told them I might go Windripper ele build, they laughed and said Doomfletch for ele build is far more superior.
So I'm quite unsure which option is the 'best' nowadays, so much has changed.
Also, the reason I mentioned Death's Opus as an idea is because it has crit multi and +2 arrows, which is quite nice. You then get more eledmg from other sources.

So you would still say Windripper is the best bow for ele dmg, not Doomfletch (of course stacking phys then which converts to ele, basically getting the same end result: ele dmg)?
Thoughts on Hyrri's Ire after the massive flat cold damage buff it's getting in 2.6.0?
"
deadmeat9 wrote:

Nope.
Lower right gets ele wheel and we want that. Wait until 2.6 tree is released^^

@Alshadur:
if you go for a phys stacking build, doomfletch is a good option. but since it converts damage and windripper adds damage, doomfletch needs a few more passives. in the end it depends on what you prefer.
and "some leagues" ago might mean, that the old ele dmg auras (wrath, anger) still gave more dmg and took less reservation :<

@Diddlybop: Totally viable, if you do not need life or res on your chest. thought about using it aswell, since i like the 10% dodge on it... but I am not sure yet~ probably depends on a) my res/Life and b) which 5/6L I get my hands on first (hyriss has a chance to be sold by lvl8 masters, but that's gonna take some time, duh).
legacy opens up so much more diversity than expected^^
edit: IF i get my hand on a legacy kaoms chest... f*** all other options XD
Last edited by Syrill_ on Mar 1, 2017, 6:46:16 PM
"

I got both ele clusters on ranger side. Like I said it is planned on the new tree you just have to have a updated planner to see it all.
"
deadmeat9 wrote:

looks nice, but Revenge of the hunted looks like it'd be nice to pick up, you go right past it and its 16% hp for 3 points, as well as evasion and some phys, which doesn't hurt.

Also would going by point blank be a better route? It's the same amount of points and you can get point blank for 1 point, you do need to spend 2 more points to get thick skin, but you're still getting hp with the 2 points.

Edit: Or, you could move the one point up by the hp, and get 70 dex for static electricity jewel in ranger jewel slot
Last edited by o_osuper on Mar 1, 2017, 7:16:18 PM
"
o_osuper wrote:
"
deadmeat9 wrote:

looks nice, but Revenge of the hunted looks like it'd be nice to pick up, you go right past it and its 16% hp for 3 points, as well as evasion and some phys, which doesn't hurt.

Also would going by point blank be a better route? It's the same amount of points and you can get point blank for 1 point, you do need to spend 2 more points to get thick skin, but you're still getting hp with the 2 points.

Edit: Or, you could move the one point up by the hp, and get 70 dex for static electricity jewel in ranger jewel slot

I didn't notice the Revenge of the Hunted, can take nodes of scion wheel and take that. Point Black routes works also, I just don't know if I will use it or not and you don't have to take those 2 other 4% life nodes.

Edit: I am actually thinking about backing out of scion life wheel.
Last edited by deadmeat9 on Mar 1, 2017, 7:33:40 PM
Last edited by Krazzycripple on Mar 1, 2017, 7:41:58 PM
"
deadmeat9 wrote:

I didn't notice the Revenge of the Hunted, can take nodes of scion wheel and take that. Point Black routes works also, I just don't know if I will use it or not and you don't have to take those 2 other 4% life nodes.

Edit: I am actually thinking about backing out of scion life wheel.

Ya, I was thinking maybe the cold weapon nodes are also in reach and might be worthwhile, but they don't really seem that great compared to other nodes.

Backing out of scion does seem like a good idea, its a lot of travel.

Here's a tree I'm thinking about trying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info