[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Pessini wrote:
Hi, I'm a begginer, and i have any questions

Deadeye is viable or raider is better?

What is the difference from this build to that build > https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1041989/page/1 ?

Thanks a lot

Raider is better than Deadeye by a mile. Neversink is Physical Bow, this is Elemental Bow. It's definitely easier to gear for and do damage with physical bow.
After talking about this build with a few friends, one guy mentioned he thought the Templar / Inquisitor build would be severely lacking frenzy charges. What are your thoughts? How many do you get with the Raider and how many with the Inquisitor?
"
Sorrugis wrote:
After talking about this build with a few friends, one guy mentioned he thought the Templar / Inquisitor build would be severely lacking frenzy charges. What are your thoughts? How many do you get with the Raider and how many with the Inquisitor?

Raider has infinite Frenzy Charge generation as long as you are hitting stuff. The amount of frenzy charge you can get depends on your ascendancy and gear. You can get 3 (base) + 3 (tree) + 1 (ascendancy) + 1 Darkray Vector + up to 2 more from corruption (boots and neck). Inquisitor has no way to generate frenzy charges for free, so you have to use Blood Rage or Frenzy or Green Dream/Nightmare. You go Inquisitor for the 0% resist on crit and extra crit multiplier.
Last edited by godlyatheist on Feb 27, 2017, 4:25:57 AM
How i can use Wrath or Wake Of Destruction? I have only 20 INT and Wrath level 1 need 58 INT to use. How i use this?
Last edited by Pessini on Feb 27, 2017, 9:57:34 AM
"
Pessini wrote:
How i can use Wrath or Wake Of Destruction? I have only 20 INT and Wrath level 1 need 58 INT to use. How i use this?

Try to find jewelry with some int, you'll also gain intel through the passive skill tree, but for now considering your level just wait until you have enough intel to equip it.
Is this a decent league starter for say 2.6?
"
xbryguyx wrote:
Is this a decent league starter for say 2.6?

Doing research myself since i wanna do an archer build next league, so far it seems easy/cheap enough to start out in a new league with but i could be wrong because league prices are crazy high at the start and i tend to have terrible luck with drops. Breach league i only made 6ex max of the course of the whole league and finished with 2ex 6c total.

If anybody else replies with comments about this question you asked i'd like to know as well (perhaps others reading this also)
double post some how happen
Last edited by heinrich6745 on Feb 27, 2017, 8:09:44 PM
Any way to make this build on a Duelist?
IGN: Bonered
"
Kmjas wrote:
"
Pessini wrote:

Try to find jewelry with some int, you'll also gain intel through the passive skill tree, but for now considering your level just wait until you have enough intel to equip it.

Follow order distribuction points, i get jewel socket only in high levels :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info