[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
invoker232 wrote:
erm how do you get int for wrath expect from amulets??

if you dont have enough, you will have to get it on rings, amulets or some nodes on the skilltree
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hi, I have not actually played this build to its full potential yet, mostly some Ghetto thrown together gear I had lying around on standard since I'm waiting for the new League.

Speaking off, lots of things might get buffed, per the Legacy League Announcement: This content update also contains several balance changes, including: improvements to unpopular clusters on the passive tree, more support for cold and elemental builds near the Ranger on the passive tree. Source - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1834597

Furthermore, with Legacy items being teased, it looks very likely that the legacy Windripper with its 10% Base Crit and higher ele damage, as well as higher IIQ + IIR Values might be obtainable. All in all, very excited to play this in the next patch :)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
When it comes to Windripper, what's the point of being Raider when Inquisitor exists?

higher clearspeed, and being able to almost get the same effective dps (actually even more on normal monsters) with enough penetration

Do you mean you run faster with all this Frenzy madness or you mean that well-geared Inquisitor will clear maps slower? Nevermind, seems you only scale lightning damage, but you don't use Lightning Penetration despite it's much stronger than Faster Attacks and you are Raider so you have more than enough FA already.

You still play your build? How it fairs against Breaches, Guardians, and Shaper? What is current gear / passives setup?

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 19, 2017, 2:15:45 AM
Hi, can you do a quick review on my gear?

I am currently having difficulty one shotting some rare mobs in T12 Maps and almost always have issues dealing with any bosses in T13 or higher maps.

I understand that most people get over 150k DPS with this build, but my in-game DPS stats is only about 60k. Not all my gems are 20% at level 20 though.

What am I missing here? If I were to spend a budget of 8ex on my next upgrade, which one should I upgrade first? (Can be 1-3 pieces).
Last edited by overtuned on Feb 19, 2017, 7:12:19 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
When it comes to Windripper, what's the point of being Raider when Inquisitor exists?

higher clearspeed, and being able to almost get the same effective dps (actually even more on normal monsters) with enough penetration

Do you mean you run faster with all this Frenzy madness or you mean that well-geared Inquisitor will clear maps slower? Nevermind, seems you only scale lightning damage, but you don't use Lightning Penetration despite it's much stronger than Faster Attacks and you are Raider so you have more than enough FA already.

You still play your build? How it fairs against Breaches, Guardians, and Shaper? What is current gear / passives setup?

I tried shaper once and failed, (got like 10 of those vortexes in the middle of the arena), but guardians should be doable :)

What i meant, was that you can reach the same damage with the raider as you can with an inquisitor. If you have the same damage, you should only care about clearspeed, and Raider has the best clearspeed in this case.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
overtuned wrote:
Hi, can you do a quick review on my gear?

I am currently having difficulty one shotting some rare mobs in T12 Maps and almost always have issues dealing with any bosses in T13 or higher maps.

I understand that most people get over 150k DPS with this build, but my in-game DPS stats is only about 60k. Not all my gems are 20% at level 20 though.

What am I missing here? If I were to spend a budget of 8ex on my next upgrade, which one should I upgrade first? (Can be 1-3 pieces).

First of all: flasks. You dont want to use a rotgut, since it removes your frenzy charges. You also wanna use a diamond flask.

AFter that, i would maybe try and buy some gloves with elemental weakness on hit (maligaros are pretty cheap compared to the boost in damage, the free curse gives you).

Last but not least, you maybe want to try and get crit multi on your amulet if you can afford it :)
Hey man how you doing? Can you do a quick check on my gear/tree please im having some problems with bosses in high tier maps...
My next investment is the blue dream and maybe will give the damage I need but i need your opinion
Thanks!
"
poiares77 wrote:
Hey man how you doing? Can you do a quick check on my gear/tree please im having some problems with bosses in high tier maps...
My next investment is the blue dream and maybe will give the damage I need but i need your opinion
Thanks!

your gear looks really great! -the only thing i probaly would try and upgrade would either be, as you said, the blue dream jewel, or try and get a better helm enchant :)

You should also get a higher level wrath and use Herald of ice instead of lightning :)

I ALSO would recommend you getting a diamond flask :) -IT'S INSANE :D
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Feb 20, 2017, 10:16:18 AM
Hey this build looks pretty sweet, I've been thinking about doing this in the legacy league, it looks like its getting buffs with the passive tree changes. Also I'm thinking the MF will help a lot to try to get a bunch of league uniques.

I suppose my question is how good of a league starter would this build be? Since Storm Cloud -> Tempest doesn't seem like it'd be too expensive and windripper has been cheap lately.
would this build work well as CI?

is it possible to die to reflect rare?

how does this compare to a doomfletch build? thinking of running this instead because of legacy windripper incoming
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Feb 25, 2017, 12:04:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info