[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Songweaver wrote:
Aside of that, I much more prefer and advise on Maligaro's gloves now, unless it is a legacy facebreaker with 90 crit multi, or good old Shadows and Dust gloves (more expensive, about 80c now in Breach)

Ty for info, i understand it after posting this massage... xD Using Maligaro's gloves atm... (just reach 4 act middle difficalty, lvl56...)

As i see on poe.trade shadow and dust 50c atm, its okay for me

Trying to buy Windripper Bow 6l, but price about 300 chaos, and i think its 2 much for it (thinking about 200c its good, 250 its ok)

Hey guys!,

i love the build but i was wondering if anyone can critique my character i just want to make sure im not missing anything

-i know my gems arent leveled
-no uber labs yet
-the rings suck but i need the flat stat points right now (anoying)

SKILL TREE
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwFtQguDY0PqxEvEYES8Ra_FyYZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpbKwowfDH6NZI2PTnUPs9B0EMxQzZHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVYVW-loaW69d8mHiYqxjp2VNa5BsjG8nbztwUnXLdvd343gNefZ6hH11fyuExYTZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGmmqbjZu1naqgn6XLqW60xbXyt7a74702vea-p8AawTPC7MMzwzrEotCt037UI9i92sHdRuOf51TqYutj7YPuDu96_MX-uv_e

Thankyou!

******please be brutally honest******
Last edited by cbaist4488 on Feb 3, 2017, 1:04:37 PM
"
Can anyone give me a reason for the Ascendancy? I honestly believe that Deadeye would be great, and with some small tweaks to the skill tree maybe some DoT could work since it goes up to the shadow area. With the bonus crit chance to bleeding enemies and some of the bonus DoT nodes (maybe with posion considering its mostly poison/chaos dmg) but it just seems like it could work really well to me

Deadeye versus Raider is a matter of choice, if anything.
Personally, I was using Deadeye, with Ricochet (chain) and Endless Munitions (additional projectile), and I have to admit that I enjoyed it immensely. If you get enchant of lightning arrow hits additional enemies, with that 1 chain it melts pretty much everything, even more than usual.
Before all the negative feedback, no, I don't use pierce because I don't like it, I feel that chain works better for me - and it's my personal opinion and choice. I am well aware of how much damage drillneck adds, and I dislike being pushed to use it in every pierce build, and I have done quite a number of them.
But yeah, after all is said and done, I actually find chain much more enjoyable, and I was using LMP due to nature of EM adding additional projectile. I did not feel like I was lacking clearspeed, so I was satisfied with LMP + Endless Munitions.
LA + LMP + Add Lightning + Add cold + WED + Crit Damage (+chain from deadeye) worked wonderfully until I got bored of it, somewhere in between started focusing on lightning mostly, switched to LA + LMP + Add Lightning + Crit Damage + WED + Lightning Pen, which ended up one shotting myself via reflect, so changed back to previous setup.
Then deleted the character.
Never generated power charges via Ass Mark, used Ele Weakness curse instead.

For the reference, I used Kintsugi and switched from Windripper to this harbinger bow, and for me, it worked better than the ripper, although it does have quite slower aps:

Also, regarding DoT... Well, fuck the meta ;)
Last edited by Songweaver on Feb 4, 2017, 2:50:34 AM
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
Hey guys!,

i love the build but i was wondering if anyone can critique my character i just want to make sure im not missing anything

-no uber labs yet

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAdwFtQguDY0PqxEvEYES8Ra_FyYZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpbKwowfDH6NZI2PTnUPs9B0EMxQzZHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVYVW-loaW69d8mHiYqxjp2VNa5BsjG8nbztwUnXLdvd343gNefZ6hH11fyuExYTZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGmmqbjZu1naqgn6XLqW60xbXyt7a74702vea-p8AawTPC7MMzwzrEotCt037UI9i92sHdRuOf51TqYutj7YPuDu96_MX-uv_e

Thankyou!

You will eventually want WED + Flat stats on gear, aside of that, you're not missing anything much.
Might be too early to get Vaal pact, but that's only my opinion, people do get it at different points, but me, personally, I take it when reaching t13 and above, if I feel like it's needed.
You have connected from ranger to shadow via Blood Drinker AND via Vaal Pact route?
Are you perhaps using Static Electricity in that jewel socket?
If you are, you can save up 1 point by removing the dex node between Blood Drinker and Piercing Shots.
If you are going Static Electricity route, I highly advise neglecting Scion life, and taking Hired Killer + Written in Blood, eventually picking up crit and crit multi beside, harrier and another jewel socket. That route serves to squeeze out the most out of Static Electricity jewel in that area.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBx4FtQguDY0PqxEvEYES8Ra_FyYZihmOIXYj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpbKwowfDH6EZY2PTnUPs9B0EMxQzZHfkp9TP9Nkk4qUUdS7FVLVYVW-loaW69d8mHiYqxjp2VNa5BsjG8nDkhwUnXLdvfA40tXefZ6hH11fyuExYTZhs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJcGmmqbjZu1naqgn6XL8bOVLm-et7a74702vea-p8pKwTPC7MMzwzrEotCt037UI1-w2sHdRuOf51TqYutj7YPuDu96_MX-uv_e8NVJUXrvBS107Q==

If you're not going Static Electricity route, you can safely remove STR + DEX nodes connecting Ranger and Shadow through Vaal Pact route, and use those 2 points elsewhere.
Hello everybody.
I run T7-T9 all well but would like more.
Say that I fix in build, or gear
Thank you.
"
Can anyone give me a reason for the Ascendancy? I honestly believe that Deadeye would be great, and with some small tweaks to the skill tree maybe some DoT could work since it goes up to the shadow area. With the bonus crit chance to bleeding enemies and some of the bonus DoT nodes (maybe with posion considering its mostly poison/chaos dmg) but it just seems like it could work really well to me

Edit: also how good woudl choir of the storm be for this build? Seems really good considering the crit is lightning dmg

You know i thoght about it a bit and i guess youd have to change pretty much everything in the build to make it work with posion but my other questions stand

you cannot do poison with this build, since only chaos damage and phys damage poisons. We are 95% elemental, so its just not worth it. Since we are elemental, we stack alot of added damages, which means that attack speed benefits us insanely well. Thatøs why i think raider is best. It grants us insane attack speed, aswell as movement speed (which makes us clear alot faster, also).
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
Hey guys!,

-no uber labs yet

SKILL TREE
Spoiler

Thankyou!

******please be brutally honest******

except from the rings (which are really shit, haha) then it seems really awesome :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
i0n1zeD wrote:
Hello everybody.
I run T7-T9 all well but would like more.
Say that I fix in build, or gear
Thank you.

Your gear seems pretty good.

The only thing i'd have to say is that you really should consider taking vaal pact. -It helps alot with survivability! :)
"
GagInwTh wrote:
How can you use Elemental weaknees+blasphemy,HoI and Wrath all together?
i dont use them all together.

If you can afford getting ele-weakness gloves then you should run HoI and wrath. If not then either use only HoI and wrath, or swap HoI out for Blasphemy + ele weakness instead.
"
LandserXL wrote:
Hello guys, freshman here, (1 month play)
Very liked video, so wanna try to make this build
as i count... overall price of this build will be (newbie style)

2 ventors game = 50-60 chaos (2 resist 30+ 1 res 20+ rarity ~30%)
Windripper 5l = 40-50 chaos
Kaoms heart = 40 chaos
Drillneck = 5 chaos
Rats neck = 5 chaos
Facebreakers = 20 chaos (795%+)
Boots = 25-50 chaos (with 25+ res & life 50+)
Amulet = 25 chaos (idk, hard to find amulet)
Belt = 50 chaos

overall ~~~~~ 300 chaos

Without flask....
Are flask requerd for this build works? or i can go without Dying sun

Is it all enoth to start?

no, flasks are not required :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info