[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
halfkin wrote:
Hey Amigo,

I'm working on your build so far, lots of fun! Been wanting to try the blue dream jewel, and am about to purchase. My question is, what if I don't have legacy Vinktars? Do I do the normal Raider skilltree or the expensive one?

Thanks!
HK

you can also do the expensive tree if you want, the problem is you will need to spend a couple points for vaal pact. That node is mandatory, and without a legacy vinktar you will need it

That Vaal pact is more like 4 points (from Coordination node)
Do reflect rares cause problems for this build?
Why not spend 2 points to get the point blank node?
"
BraidBread wrote:
Why not spend 2 points to get the point blank node?

as i wrote in the skilltrees section, it's optional whether or not you want to get that.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
nemis wrote:
Do reflect rares cause problems for this build?

If you get all the leech nodes in my skilltree, and get vaal pact it shouldn't be an issue
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey Amigo, just picked up a 6link windripper and was thinking about how to take this build to T16 Guardians. I figured Barrage with a +2 helm is the prob the best bet and then started thinking about CI. It would of course give a bigger life pool and i could go VP without losing Regen and also open up using 2 6links one being Barrage the Other being Lightning Arrow. I made a quick tree, wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAMMzd9eXBtN-73ruDluvTioj028nmmqPYCF2hs7BM1b63UZjpxGBfys51Hb3Mfqgn1FHMHw-z73m51Qk_f_eGdetM7VI9tr7CetjpctVhTY9Go8RL0MxTP-ExZMnf8abtcM6KjgPq13yKgtwUonTjDYWv5OVEZYOSCSLKwpaGtrBLlPTb41-t7Z1y-pivqcZihcmeoTQrUHQFHWkwjfU7T-v6wHRokD0-KEixKIknWJa35hsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyvZWxslS67pAr6KoS9JsdfP-TfviMHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY4_60NBfavDVSVFtbHC7X3CDbTy-2NU=
ive tried the build but i cant even get close to your dps

the this i miss

+1 arrow drillneck + 2tornado projectile helmet

im at 44k with full buffs lvl 90 + vinktar up
"
Tobinator wrote:
ive tried the build but i cant even get close to your dps

the this i miss

+1 arrow drillneck + 2tornado projectile helmet

im at 44k with full buffs lvl 90 + vinktar up

What gems and auras are you using? :)
Been looking through your build for some pointers for something else I'm trying.

How do you gather endurance charges for Immortal Call? I can't seem to find how you generate them.

Thanks.
"
SwagMuffinz wrote:
Hey Amigo, just picked up a 6link windripper and was thinking about how to take this build to T16 Guardians. I figured Barrage with a +2 helm is the prob the best bet and then started thinking about CI. It would of course give a bigger life pool and i could go VP without losing Regen and also open up using 2 6links one being Barrage the Other being Lightning Arrow. I made a quick tree, wanted to hear your thoughts on it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAMMzd9eXBtN-73ruDluvTioj028nmmqPYCF2hs7BM1b63UZjpxGBfys51Hb3Mfqgn1FHMHw-z73m51Qk_f_eGdetM7VI9tr7CetjpctVhTY9Go8RL0MxTP-ExZMnf8abtcM6KjgPq13yKgtwUonTjDYWv5OVEZYOSCSLKwpaGtrBLlPTb41-t7Z1y-pivqcZihcmeoTQrUHQFHWkwjfU7T-v6wHRokD0-KEixKIknWJa35hsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyvZWxslS67pAr6KoS9JsdfP-TfviMHF7BgsvxXXhq5WY4_60NBfavDVSVFtbHC7X3CDbTy-2NU=

I have the same question.

Also, what do you think about Ice Shot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info