[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Umm no wonder, I was wondering why I was stacking 7 frenzy charges early on with no generation other than blood rage... You're ascendancy picture shows the frenzy charge nodes while the text says to get onslaught nodes first.... Which one is it? Frenzy first I am guessing.
I just leveled up to 66lv.
Thinking of replacing Pierce with Concentrated elemental support.
Is 50% pierce chance ok for tornado shot?
Getting Conc. Ele support is better?
I'm 66lv with 57% Critical chance and 19k DPS.
"
I just leveled up to 66lv.
Thinking of replacing Pierce with Concentrated elemental support.
Is 50% pierce chance ok for tornado shot?
Getting Conc. Ele support is better?
I'm 66lv with 57% Critical chance and 19k DPS.

You will not be able to shock with that support gem. That's why i think Pierce is better, since you might get a little bit lower damage, but you also get 50% MORE damage because the mobs will get shocked
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Hybrid461 wrote:
Been looking through your build for some pointers for something else I'm trying.

How do you gather endurance charges for Immortal Call? I can't seem to find how you generate them.

Thanks.

I don't generate endurance charges :) -the only reason i'm using it, is to not die instantly to porcupines, when i kill them all that the same time.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

So, I was using this, and I was getting overall better outcome than the Windripper.
Can I get your up-to-date opinion over Windripper versus something like this?
How can you use Elemental weaknees+blasphemy,HoI and Wrath all together?
Hello guys, freshman here, (1 month play)
Very liked video, so wanna try to make this build
as i count... overall price of this build will be (newbie style)

2 ventors game = 50-60 chaos (2 resist 30+ 1 res 20+ rarity ~30%)
Windripper 5l = 40-50 chaos
Kaoms heart = 40 chaos
Drillneck = 5 chaos
Rats neck = 5 chaos
Facebreakers = 20 chaos (795%+)
Boots = 25-50 chaos (with 25+ res & life 50+)
Amulet = 25 chaos (idk, hard to find amulet)
Belt = 50 chaos

overall ~~~~~ 300 chaos

Without flask....
Are flask requerd for this build works? or i can go without Dying sun

Is it all enoth to start?

Have 107k full baffed. zbs
Last edited by John_Psina on Feb 2, 2017, 8:00:27 AM
"
LandserXL wrote:

Facebreakers = 20 chaos (795%+)

You don't use Facebreakers in a build like this for unarmed damage, you use them for critical multiplier.
High unarmed roll facebreakers will not do anything for you, since more unarmed damage is just what it says: unarmed, without weapons equipped. You use facebreaker in build like this for the critical damage multiplier, so you could have got 600% facebreaker and have exactly same damage output.

Aside of that, I much more prefer and advise on Maligaro's gloves now, unless it is a legacy facebreaker with 90 crit multi, or good old Shadows and Dust gloves (more expensive, about 80c now in Breach)
Can anyone give me a reason for the Ascendancy? I honestly believe that Deadeye would be great, and with some small tweaks to the skill tree maybe some DoT could work since it goes up to the shadow area. With the bonus crit chance to bleeding enemies and some of the bonus DoT nodes (maybe with posion considering its mostly poison/chaos dmg) but it just seems like it could work really well to me

Edit: also how good woudl choir of the storm be for this build? Seems really good considering the crit is lightning dmg

You know i thoght about it a bit and i guess youd have to change pretty much everything in the build to make it work with posion but my other questions stand
Last edited by ICannotThinkOfAnything on Feb 2, 2017, 2:31:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info