[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
guys i basically only want to farm t1-t5. maps with super high iir and iiq for currency farming and unid chaos recipe. was wondering which ascendancy class has the most movement speed? (since any of those can easy kill and survive in T1-T5maps its more a question of mov speed)

so could anyone tell me which ascendancy class i should go for onky T1-T5?!

QUESTION:

im building an MF build, but i dont understand hwo you can use 3 auras (2xHerald+Wrath) if u do not use your essence worm ring with your MF build...?! am i missing something?!

I like using raider for windripper mf with the slaughter frenzy speed boost and onslaught speed boost which I maintain with 2

even using 10% move speed goldwyrm boots and the -20% from greeds embrace I get around quick enough you can view shootings tree in my profile. At level 89 I currently have 4700hp in mf gear and 5118hp in normal dps gear 6 frenzy charges 92% crit chance with 3 power charges around 200k TS dps in normal gear with atziri and silver flask running, 50k ts in mf gear. I don't take vaal pact as I use acuity when running hard content and spend that point in my tree on the dualist node master of the arena for 20str and 1% regen this helps a lot with blood rages degen and 20str for gems/extra hp is always nice. But if you choose to run VP use that point for VP as you don't need the 1% regen at all.
Here is a solid build for raider which would see you through to late 90's leveling bandit choices are listed

When I go total MF I run this stuff with TS on 4 damage links with IIR and IIQ gems in the bow and move my utility coh setup back to just assassins mark running off of herald of ice and haste to improve move speed you shouldnt need wrath and another herald for low tier farming. If you want to run another herald you will need to use enlighten level 4 or run everything off of blood magic or use essense worm (not worth it the dps from a solid diamond ring with 30% elemental and some flat damage is more then what the extra aura gives me). You may need to run jewels which have life and 10% all res to cover any resistance gaps you have.
(Ignore the gem setups in bow is how I run my curse/pcharges/frenzy charges when normal mapping with ts in my dps set chest)
Sadima if i want currency or Aursieze if I want rares/uniques

I run these gems when MF'ing
Tornado shot + GMP + WED + added lightning + IIR + IIQ
haste + herald of ice + curse on hit + assassins mark
cwdt + immortal call + increased duration + vaal haste
blood rage + ice golem + blink arrow + decoy totem or enduring cry
enduring cry used manually + anything else I feel i might need like enfeeble/temp chains (self cast) for annoying bosses like Izaro

If you wish to change to normal dps when not mf'ing

TS + GMP + WED + added lightning + added cold + blood magic (when fully buffed I cannot sustain my attack speed on mana which are over 5 closer to 6 per second with 200 odd mana constantly running dry. So I just run blood magic and wrath + herald of ice and thunder on enlighten 3. Which leaves me enough mana to cast blink arrow/enduring cry/frenzy curse pcoc setup/ice golem/blood rage)
Other 5 link is frenzy (to get frenzy charges on bosses/in a hurry) +GMP to hit more things for more charges at once and better curse coverage + pcoc(power charges for more CC)+curse on hit + curse + enduring cry(no space else where so really only need a 5link here)
Wrath + herald of ice + herald of thunder + enlighten level 3 to leave enough mana for small buff things
blood rage + ice golem (keep an eye of mana cost if you want to run main skill on blood magic and reserve the rest. I have to run level 19 to afford it with 54mana not reserved) + blink arrow + decoy totem

In this gear setup

Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 27, 2016, 8:26:27 AM
"
tynen wrote:
Why would you list this build in the ranger section if you suggest starting with a duelist?

The build is viable with many different ascendancy's so he lists what works good from each. It comes down to where you want to start/have started from and what you wish to gain from the ascendancy which will help you pick where to start the trees will still end up nearly the same as they all go near one another's start points and the build idea/concept/post has been here long before ascendancy's existed thus it was best suited to ranger. I doubt he wants to make a new post in each class sub forum for the same build.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 26, 2016, 10:56:36 PM
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
guys i basically only want to farm t1-t5. maps with super high iir and iiq for currency farming and unid chaos recipe. was wondering which ascendancy class has the most movement speed? (since any of those can easy kill and survive in T1-T5maps its more a question of mov speed)

QUESTION:

im building an MF build, but i dont understand hwo you can use 3 auras (2xHerald+Wrath) if u do not use your essence worm ring with your MF build...?! am i missing something?!

I like using raider for windripper mf with the slaughter frenzy speed boost and onslaught speed boost which I maintain with 2

even using 10% move speed goldwyrm boots and the -20% from greeds embrace I get around quick enough you can view shootings tree in my profile. At level 89 I currently have 4700hp in mf gear and 5118hp in normal dps gear 6 frenzy charges 92% crit chance with 3 power charges around 200k TS dps in normal gear with atziri and silver flask running, 50k ts in mf gear. I don't take vaal pact as I use acuity when running hard content and spend that point in my tree on the dualist node master of the arena for 20str and 1% regen this helps a lot with blood rages degen and 20str for gems/extra hp is always nice. But if you choose to run VP use that point for VP as you don't need the 1% regen at all.
Here is a solid build for raider which would see you through to late 90's leveling bandit choices are listed

When I go total MF I run this stuff with TS on 4 damage links with IIR and IIQ gems in the bow and move my utility coh setup back to just assassins mark running off of herald of ice and haste to improve move speed you shouldnt need wrath and another herald for low tier farming. If you want to run another herald you will need to use enlighten level 4 or run everything off of blood magic or use essense worm (not worth it the dps from a solid diamond ring with 30% elemental and some flat damage is more then what the extra aura gives me). You may need to run jewels which have life and 10% all res to cover any resistance gaps you have.
(Ignore the gem setups in bow is how I run my curse/pcharges/frenzy charges when normal mapping with ts in my dps set chest)

enduring cry used manually + anything else I feel i might need like enfeeble/temp chains (self cast) for annoying bosses like Izaro

TS + GMP + WED + added lightning + added cold + blood magic (when fully buffed I cannot sustain my attack speed on mana which are over 5 closer to 6 per second with 200 odd mana constantly running dry. So I just run blood magic and wrath + herald of ice and thunder on enlighten 3. Which leaves me enough mana to cast blink arrow/enduring cry/frenzy curse pcoc setup/ice golem/blood rage)
Other 5 link is frenzy (to get frenzy charges on bosses/in a hurry) +GMP to hit more things for more charges at once and better curse coverage + pcoc(power charges for more CC)+curse on hit + curse + enduring cry(no space else where so really only need a 5link here)
Wrath + herald of ice + herald of thunder + enlighten level 3 to leave enough mana for small buff things
blood rage + ice golem (keep an eye of mana cost if you want to run main skill on blood magic and reserve the rest. I have to run level 19 to afford it with 54mana not reserved) + blink arrow + decoy totem

In this gear setup

i see you play standard, do you think tis worth mfing instead of mapping in higher level ?! (considereing IIQ ring like that doesn't exists anymore, those goldwyrm either xD
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

i see you play standard, do you think tis worth mfing instead of mapping in higher level ?! (considereing IIQ ring like that doesn't exists anymore, those goldwyrm either xD

It depends if you want exp or items(use more iir)/currency(use more iiq) really. But I started with nothing so the mf helped to pay for everything you see I have. I just started with iir rings, even without those rings you can just use double rarity gold rings like this kind of thing
or some avg ventors if you want iiq for currency you will be a bit less amount of iiq but still similar results. I can play full dps or full mf & in between depending on the tier maps I'm running I can comfortably do to t13 with just 1 gem change in my 6link and wear like mf boots and rings and chest. If your idea is to make currency just go as much mf as you can get and run low tier maps youll make the most this way. Then when you have enough to upgrade your gear switch things out and see what still works for your as you go up in map difficulties. Or just keep at it and fund other builds/ideas you have on the side no need to try take this kind of build past level 85-90ish.
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

It depends if you want exp or items(use more iir)/currency(use more iiq) really. But I started with nothing so the mf helped to pay for everything you see I have. I just started with iir rings, even without those rings you can just use double rarity gold rings like this kind of thing
or some avg ventors if you want iiq for currency you will be a bit less amount of iiq but still similar results. I can play full dps or full mf & in between depending on the tier maps I'm running I can comfortably do to t13 with just 1 gem change in my 6link and wear like mf boots and rings and chest. If your idea is to make currency just go as much mf as you can get and run low tier maps youll make the most this way. Then when you have enough to upgrade your gear switch things out and see what still works for your as you go up in map difficulties. Or just keep at it and fund other builds/ideas you have on the side no need to try take this kind of build past level 85-90ish.

and how is the profit?!
do you think clear spee farming higher content will net higher profit than lower map wiht higher IIR IIQ?!
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

and how is the profit?!
do you think clear spee farming higher content will net higher profit than lower map wiht higher IIR IIQ?!

Only if you are farming atziri/uber and certain other boss for high price uniques. Otherwise no, high tier maps are only better if you want to craft ilvl 84 stuff and sell it. The currency chances are the same, only iiq amount rolled on the map + what you are wearing/party bonuses will give better currency chances the tier will not matter. Time to kill in under t10 with mf gear is almost 100% the same as dps gear once your charcter has reach level 80+ you will have enough tree dps/ascendancy damage to carry you. If you are partying I recommend running cull gem as a replacement of one of the other dps ones though. As long as your hp is reasonable and you have your resistances capped you shouldn't have issues in anything outside of elemental reflect. If you ignored all drops and only looted currency even dried lake is fine for spam farming as it has decent pack size and rares from voll are perfect for chaos recipe.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 29, 2016, 6:16:37 PM
why is he using molten shel in his CWDT setup??!

also how do you manage to get enought INT?!
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 1, 2016, 2:13:45 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

You can see my gear I have int on both of my amulets 50+, 70 on my acuity gloves, when not wearing those I have int on both mf rings and 30 on the belt. That and the stuff gained in tree from skill nodes covers my 155 required for wrath/herald of thunder.
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

You can see my gear I have int on both of my amulets 50+, 70 on my acuity gloves, when not wearing those I have int on both mf rings and 30 on the belt. That and the stuff gained in tree from skill nodes covers my 155 required for wrath/herald of thunder.

ya but i am full MF, so i dont have thos slot for INT
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

QUESTION:

In this gear setup

What links do you use for your 5L chest?

I am thinking of a separate CwDT setup but idk.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info