[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
SinCaras wrote:
Hello there. I have some questions and will be very happy if you answer. Does this build viable with 5L bow and 5L chests? (cause i am poor boy) and if yes, some advices for gem setup? thaks a lot, its gonna be fun to play this build!

im running it with 5l and its ok, but of course with 6l it would be better :P

links i do are : la + gmp + chain + wed + added lightning (6th would be incr crit mult)
and single target : blast rain + conc effect + wed + added lightning + faster attacks (6th would be crit mult)
Thaks a lot, and if i want to try tornado shot with 5l which gem should i remove? That's the last question :)
"
SinCaras wrote:
"
soilwork3r wrote:
"
SinCaras wrote:
Hello there. I have some questions and will be very happy if you answer. Does this build viable with 5L bow and 5L chests? (cause i am poor boy) and if yes, some advices for gem setup? thaks a lot, its gonna be fun to play this build!

im running it with 5l and its ok, but of course with 6l it would be better :P

links i do are : la + gmp + chain + wed + added lightning (6th would be incr crit mult)
and single target : blast rain + conc effect + wed + added lightning + faster attacks (6th would be crit mult)
Thaks a lot, and if i want to try tornado shot with 5l which gem should i remove? That's the last question :)

tornado+gmp+wed+added lightning+faster attacks
"
tornado+gmp+wed+added lightning+faster attacks

and where is your IIR gem?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 14, 2016, 5:51:39 PM

I need some input from you peeps. I just started playing again after about a 2 year hiatus. What tier can this gear bring me to approximately? And do you see something out of place that needs changing?
Grateful for any and all responses!

/Myhreena
Hello, its me again:)
I got some troubles with mana sustain on bosses since i get 6l stuff. Tornado shot costs 44 mana per shot and if i am using wrath+HoI i am getting out of mana really really fast and mana leech can't regen enough mana in time, even using mana pots not always help, even assasin mark with curse on hit don't help. Also,tried to learn full mana leech node and it still can't help me:D Sorry if i am disturbing a lot, but how can u sustain with that low mana pool cause now i don't think that usig blood magic is not a good idea...
"
SinCaras wrote:
Hello, its me again:)
I got some troubles with mana sustain on bosses since i get 6l stuff. Tornado shot costs 44 mana per shot and if i am using wrath+HoI i am getting out of mana really really fast and mana leech can't regen enough mana in time, even using mana pots not always help, even assasin mark with curse on hit don't help. Also,tried to learn full mana leech node and it still can't help me:D Sorry if i am disturbing a lot, but how can u sustain with that low mana pool cause now i don't think that usig blood magic is not a good idea...

if you are pathfinder easiest solution is vinktar + druidic rite.
that way you get 20% leech + 28% flask duration + max mana (from druidic rite). with that setup you should be able to spam skills without regen problem. + if you are using vaal pact vinktar lets you to facetank most stuff.
thx a lot for updating
"
DrDurdle wrote:
thx a lot for updating

np <3
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
hey there this is a nice guide i followed it for my ranger deadeye and it still works fine and that was less than 2 weeks ago am only using 2 5 links with split arrow and frenzy and am sitting at around 60k dps with charges for split arrow even with the new updates and being very specific with the inquisitor it still works very well with other classes and i can attest to that with my gear am level 87 and easily doing t10-13 maps no worries again many thanks :)
Do you think this setup would work just as good with the Doomfletch's Prism bow if i'm not doing the MF version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info