[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Thoughts on Ice Shot? Does the chilled ground stack with the chill we already apply through attacks?
"
korzasa wrote:
Thoughts on Ice Shot? Does the chilled ground stack with the chill we already apply through attacks?

nope it doesnt stack
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Mh anyways, Im currently level 75 Inquisitor in PHC and I tried SA,LA and Ice Shot. So far I feel like Ice Shot works best and Split Arrow worst, but maybe its all just preference. Oh and for Single Target I use Blast Rain as suggested in your Guide, its insanely strong even on a 4L.
Last edited by korzasa on Jun 8, 2016, 4:51:10 PM
What am I doing wrong? I love this build, but I can barely make it through dom runs and i'm level 74.

Current Gear -

Things I need

Resistances -

Fire Res- -11
Cold Res- -3
Lightning Res - 52
Chaos Res - -37

More Defense -

Life - 3337
3608 Evasion
974 Armour

More DPS -

Split Arrow DPS - 14,059 with HoI and HoT
Blast Rain DPS - 8,545 With HoI and HoT
Crit Chance - 62.79%
Crit Multiplier - 376%

Tree -

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAdEFLQguCpsNjQ-rFr8ZihmOIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8Mfo31DnUOkI6s0MxR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1RHVUtW-luvXfJfsGHiZU1vnnBSdO11y3b3dwd_K4bOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-QCpcGm42btZykoJ-hIqJApr6v67e2vTa-p8EzwzrEospK02_TftQj2sHdqOOf5wrnVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxs_T4_MX_3g==

"
What am I doing wrong? I love this build, but I can barely make it through dom runs and i'm level 74.

Current Gear -

Spoiler

Things I need

Resistances -

Fire Res- -11
Cold Res- -3
Lightning Res - 52
Chaos Res - -37

More Defense -

Life - 3337
3608 Evasion
974 Armour

More DPS -

Crit Chance - 62.79%
Crit Multiplier - 376%

Tree -

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAdEFLQguCpsNjQ-rFr8ZihmOIXYj9iSLJP0mlSoLLlMwcTB8Mfo31DnUOkI6s0MxR35KfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1RHVUtW-luvXfJfsGHiZU1vnnBSdO11y3b3dwd_K4bOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-QCpcGm42btZykoJ-hIqJApr6v67e2vTa-p8EzwzrEospK02_TftQj2sHdqOOf5wrnVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxs_T4_MX_3g==

I think that you probably want to be using HoT + Wrath and an added lightning damage gem with SA. You should seriously upgrade your ammy, belt, and gold ring to maxing out your resists. May even want to replace your boots and gloves in the mean time while you get that in order. Trying to get WED roll on those gear will up your damage and overall tankiness.

Started this build for prophecy and it's been working great. Leveled with the tempest all the way up through low level maps and it was a breeze. Just need a 5/6 link bow and some better resists/health and i can switch to hyrris step combo.

Spoiler
First! i wanna say thank to you.
Ur build really fun and good for me.
But i have something issue need ur help. This is reflection....
I use LA for my main skill...i have 45k dps with this but when i hit some mob have reflec elemental damage i will going to die imediately. How can i survival when i see them! pls help me b.c i cannot lvling with this issue.
My link: Lightning Arrow - LMP - Item Rarity Support - Weapon Elemental Damage - Pierce Support - Added lightning Damage
Last edited by benbubam on Jun 10, 2016, 12:11:39 PM
"
benbubam wrote:
First! i wanna say thank to you.
Ur build really fun and good for me.
But i have something issue need ur help. This is reflection....
I use LA for my main skill...i have 45k dps with this but when i hit some mob have reflec elemental damage i will going to die imediately. How can i survival when i see them! pls help me b.c i cannot lvling with this issue.
My link: Lightning Arrow - LMP - Item Rarity Support - Weapon Elemental Damage - Pierce Support - Added lightning Damage

I had the same problem. And i didn't found here the 100% solution to fix this.
But here are some tricks that helps me not to die:

1) use topaz flask with antishock
2) use quartz flask if you have enough % of attack dodge.
or
3) use vaal grace (insane dodge bonus, lefts only little chance to catch reflect).

And finally - try to train yourself to detect reflect mobs. It's not a big deal. They are always rare and have the same aura around them. When you found one, use some tricks above and hit them gently ;)
Last edited by Dr1v3r_13 on Jun 10, 2016, 1:10:46 PM
"
Dr1v3r_13 wrote:

I had the same problem. And i didn't found here the 100% solution to fix this.
But here are some tricks that helps me not to die:

1) use topaz flask with antishock
2) use quartz flask if you have enough % of attack dodge.
or
3) use vaal grace (insane dodge bonus, lefts only little chance to catch reflect).

And finally - try to train yourself to detect reflect mobs. It's not a big deal. They are always rare and have the same aura around them. When you found one, use some tricks above and hit them gently ;)

yeah! that sound hear good!
Topaz + quartz flask just normal? and which mode i have to craft for them!

"
"

Current Gear -

Spoiler

Things I need

Resistances -

Fire Res- -11
Cold Res- -3
Lightning Res - 52
Chaos Res - -37

More Defense -

Life - 3337
3608 Evasion
974 Armour

More DPS -

Crit Chance - 62.79%
Crit Multiplier - 376%

Tree -

I think that you probably want to be using HoT + Wrath and an added lightning damage gem with SA. You should seriously upgrade your ammy, belt, and gold ring to maxing out your resists. May even want to replace your boots and gloves in the mean time while you get that in order. Trying to get WED roll on those gear will up your damage and overall tankiness.

Started this build for prophecy and it's been working great. Leveled with the tempest all the way up through low level maps and it was a breeze. Just need a 5/6 link bow and some better resists/health and i can switch to hyrris step combo.

Spoiler

Thank you for the reply. Swapped out HoI for Wrath and there is a huge difference in damage. Also found some new rings and ammy in my stash and they helped a lot. Need to get my hands on a leveled added lightning damage gem, but other than that I need to upgrade my boots and belt. Thank you for the heads up it helped a lot.
I have somthing to ask.
First. I use my lightning arrow and frost wall is my main skill for lvling and kill bosses. My question is which raider and deadeye who is the best for me.i'm using la+pierce my dps is 48k with 5l and 65k with 6l with deadeye. But my movenspeed still slow i think raider will help me out but maybe my dps will down. However i need ur help for my question.
Seccond. I using la and can i drop hoi and use hot + Wrath for my build?. Prensent i use both them.
Tks and have a nice day.
Last edited by benbubam on Jun 11, 2016, 5:10:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info