[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
benbubam wrote:
I have somthing to ask.
First. I use my lightning arrow and frost wall is my main skill for lvling and kill bosses. My question is which raider and deadeye who is the best for me.i'm using la+pierce my dps is 48k with 5l and 65k with 6l with deadeye. But my movenspeed still slow i think raider will help me out but maybe my dps will down. However i need ur help for my question.
Seccond. I using la and can i drop hoi and use hot + Wrath for my build?. Prensent i use both them.
Tks and have a nice day.

I'd still recommend using Herald of Ice as it's alot better for getting charges throough curse on hit. Deadeye would be the best for your build. I'd take RIchochet and endless munitions for the 8 ascendancy points.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Is voltaxic rift any good still? This is my first time playing ranger!
"
macristo wrote:
Is voltaxic rift any good still? This is my first time playing ranger!

Well it's not bad, but it's definitely not as powerful as before
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I tried this build as I've been planning before start of the Prophecy league - high dodge and evasion char with crit piercing LA. Now I can say that the most difficult part for me was getting resists capped. It's really hard to get them cause all BiS gear for this character have no resists and you have only 1 ring cause the second one is Essence Worm. Now I have capped resists but I have only 3660 life so I got one-shotted some times. I'm playing at softcore and mostly for fun so it's not a big problem for me, but if you're playing hardcore or don't like to die when unlucky - it's better to get Kaom's Heart or Belly or Coil.

It was my first league char so I started with some random phys bows with schrapnel shot and switched to LA when it was possible. I used Storm Cloud and it's fated version until end of Cruel when it became uncomfortable. I switched to ele bow with high crit (bought it for 10c) and it was really good, Merciless was fast and easy. I was lucky to get Tabula through prophecy at end of A3Cruel I think.

After this I got the Windripper for very cheap price and started to upgrade my jewelery to have an ability to equip unique items. I was very unlucky with maps and I was very afraid to go to maps with low resistances (it was something like 20/9/60).

I didn't run a big shop, just sold some 1-3c pieces of gear and some prophecies, and did chaos recipe. So at this moment I've spent:
~15c on Windripper
2c on Hyrri's ire
1c on Drillneck
4c on Atziri's step
1c on Facebreakers
10c on essence worm
30c on Rat's nest
15c on belt
~10c on amu
~12c on ring
total 100c (2ex)

My gear at the moment:
Spoiler

levelling bow:
Spoiler

I was very lucky getting 5link Windripper without any fusings - it became 6s5l just with jewelers (and I didn't use the prophecy cause it makes the item 5s5l afaik). Now I'll try to 6link the hyrri's and get more life on tree and on jewelery.

I would not recommend this build for fresh league start if you don't have enough experience in levelling, trading and getting currency, but it can be very fun to play if you are a bit experienced.
Is it just me, or are the skill tree links not working?
IGN: CVRTIS

Low-Life? I prefer No-Life.
"
CVRTIS wrote:
Is it just me, or are the skill tree links not working?

it's weird cause it works for me. Have you tried all trees? please tell me which ones doesn't so i can fix it :D
The first 3 links are all http://poeurl.com/AM6, they all link to the scion build. None of the ranger builds are shown.

I'm an idiot.
Last edited by DocFrosty on Jun 14, 2016, 6:24:16 PM
"
DocFrosty wrote:
The first 3 links are all http://poeurl.com/AM6, they all link to the scion build. None of the ranger builds are shown.

ok will fix it :D
"
DocFrosty wrote:

No. They link to the ranger build, but the tree goes to the scion start aswell :P
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
DocFrosty wrote:

No. They link to the ranger build, but the tree goes to the scion start aswell :P

Oh god, they do! How did I not notice the stats are missing from the scion start. I guess having the screen center to the middle of the build and seen the points on the starting nodes for scion can get confusing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info