[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Whitedondi wrote:
What do you think about Storm Cloud in the new league? As we all saw, the Death's harp got pretty good upgrade with the prophecy and I think it is 99% that Storm Cloud will have some good upgrade too (like crit chance or increased lightning dmg).

I want to make ele-bow archer with capped or close to cap chance to dodge. I'll get acro and phase acro, quartz infusion(raider), hyrri's ire, charges (3 base + 3 on the tree + 1 from Avatar of Slaughter(raider) + 1 from bandits + 1 from darkray vectors) = 9 and I can get 10 with lucky boots corruption and 11 with lucky amu corruption.

With 9 charges I'll have 74/40 dodge and I can get Avatar of the veil that gives me 10% spell dodge while phasing and I can always be in phasing (I hope I'll have good clearspeed and maybe I'll keep the phasing flask with me) and with alchemist's quartz flask I'll have 75/63 dodge. And if I'll need some extra spell dodge I can just swap to atziri's boots and have 56/56 without flasks and 69/75 with flasks and phasing. I also can use the unique Conqueror's Longevity jewel and have 71/75 but I think that good rare jewel will be a lot better. And as a 3rd option I can just stay on 56/56 and use the vaal grace in hard-looking situations and easily have 75/75 with even lvl1 gem.

I want to use LA/BR with Storm Cloud and it's better prophecy version until tier9-10 maps and find or buy Windripper for endgame. What do you think? Is it possible or it's better to use rare ele bow? I really addicted to crafting in this game, but I played only physical builds as archer and don't know what is better for ele, attack speed, crit or ele dmg base? Is it easy to craft great ele bow?

A storm cloud is good for leveling, but it starts to lack dps once you start upgrading in crit. So i'd use a stormcloud until maybe like lvl 50-60 and then use a rare ele crit bow (just buy it from someone indtead of crafting. You mainly want atleast 1.4 aps and 7.5 crit aswell as highest possible elemental damage)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Guys! Windripper is finally getting 3d ART HYPE BOYS!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

for sell offer ,ig= voltacrit
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:

Reflect too hard :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:

Reflect too hard :>

yes but amazing dps and FREE MF !!
Hey - I'm going Inquisitor. Likely something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAE8E-d2b7Ki5ApaK5AxS0nyvbJJuaPILYbxW8B_GrqIAPC0Es-Fzg1-DzMBm7SC3Plfigpv-Cnfl2L01krXybqpKyD8nWlIqTaiaAO57wyzphrMVIN0NW68hdhR1TiqQCobOd9dM_yPTwTNW-kMxj2BvJ38rwzPawY1-mmowfNaKOdRaGi5TdO23to19UUdv8nb3028FLXXLI_Y31D7Pjb_nVKCfMfrqYr6nTZLtP73mBbXUIyT9ZU3C7P_evTa0xUd-DPJirKXLbIydqjY962MRLwMeKwofQV3yKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUWv-1hnHs=

What are your thoughts, first off?

Next, what do you think I should level with. I don't really get any bow nodes. So I was thinking originally I could Dual Flame Totem, but the respec cost is going to be quite high, for early league -- those regrets get expensive.

"
Illsonmedia wrote:
Hey - I'm going Inquisitor. Likely something like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAE8E-d2b7Ki5ApaK5AxS0nyvbJJuaPILYbxW8B_GrqIAPC0Es-Fzg1-DzMBm7SC3Plfigpv-Cnfl2L01krXybqpKyD8nWlIqTaiaAO57wyzphrMVIN0NW68hdhR1TiqQCobOd9dM_yPTwTNW-kMxj2BvJ38rwzPawY1-mmowfNaKOdRaGi5TdO23to19UUdv8nb3028FLXXLI_Y31D7Pjb_nVKCfMfrqYr6nTZLtP73mBbXUIyT9ZU3C7P_evTa0xUd-DPJirKXLbIydqjY962MRLwMeKwofQV3yKgtwUonTjDZVS2HiJpUWv-1hnHs=

What are your thoughts, first off?

Next, what do you think I should level with. I don't really get any bow nodes. So I was thinking originally I could Dual Flame Totem, but the respec cost is going to be quite high, for early league -- those regrets get expensive.

Yup, that tree looks really solid! You should be able to level with whatever you want, since you haven't upgraded in bow damage :)

If you took some more jewel sockets you could also try and use the new jewel, Grand spectrum.
I think, i do also a Inquisitor+Windripper build. In my opinion the best class for elemental. The resistances in higher tier maps a very high and ignore the resistances with crits (and you crit a lot with windripper) is prime.

But for my new league starter build i level a bladefall-poison-trapper to get the necessary currency.
Last edited by A7X89 on May 30, 2016, 2:41:26 PM
Last edited by ZedCreek on Jun 1, 2016, 11:19:17 PM
you can get a total of 123 points on tree, but those last three are only obtainable by killing all the bandits on each difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info