[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

I just bought windripper so I can give away this bow. It was quite reliable, althought it doesn't look like. I could do up to rare t10 with it (once, boss skipped). But t9 steamrolled anytime anymod (most mods mayby).
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 18, 2016, 5:42:30 AM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
You wanna use slower proj or added cold instead

Thanks for the tip. I also tried Culling Strike. It was useful for me. :D
hi

how to deal with reflect?

vaal pact is necessary?

ps: i play tornado shot with windripper and maligaro without vaal pact

ty
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on May 23, 2016, 1:16:30 PM
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi

how to deal with reflect?

vaal pact is necessary?

ps: i play tornado shot with windripper and maligaro without vaal pact

ty

You will need vaal pact, and the leech cluster below duelist start helps us. You also want acrobatics and arrow dancing once you get in the higher map tiers
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hello, I decided to ele a little in 2.2. and tbh it's more fun than I though it'd be. I'm not stressing it etc, but I have one question. I've got windripper eventually, but in your guide you wrote that rare ele bows aren't half bad, too. So when I dropped nice Harbringer I threw all* my currency at it, until I've got this:
*up to 0.5 ex max

(I'm bombarding it with every blessed I drop, but I didn't have luck in both cases.

I don't care about MF that much and I like that rare Harb already. What do I need to make it work better (in comparsion to Windripper)? Less WED/Proj. Damage on tree and more ias instead? I like these hudge hits, but it feel kinda clumsy with some mods (T.Chain..). Also iirc bigger "size" of the hit makes it more likely to proc status aliments. Then again with Windripper all corpses are shocked ice anyway...
My ranger is in my profile "VeggieJunior", it's opened. I'd rly love to hear some general advice or two.
(In case that setup was full bananas, it's probably either in middle of changing, or I insist on some weird gem combinatio again).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skuadak/characters

Sorry for hijacking ur guide like this, but it's only one related
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 24, 2016, 12:07:57 PM
When i tested the rare bow i borrowed from another player using this guide, i didn't change the tree at all. I just used a different bow, and that was it. Since you have lower attack speed, added damages aren't that useful, and maybe WeD and other increases are more important to get on gear and jewels
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
When i tested the rare bow i borrowed from another player using this guide, i didn't change the tree at all. I just used a different bow, and that was it. Since you have lower attack speed, added damages aren't that useful, and maybe WeD and other increases are more important to get on gear and jewels

Thanks a lot for reply :)

Making Harbringer faster was fundation of idea to take "Haste". It's only 12lvl so far, so I have no idea if idea was good or not.

I'm tryining many setups atm (to be specific: I'm runninng out of chromes over and over and staying with some akward combinations of colours every time, next I try to save the day until new chromes will come. Thus I'm yet to try that ele. prolif gem, ele focus and that's it, I belive.
Ranger herself does pretty good, with both Windripper and Harbringer. Ripper boosts MF clearly, there's no mistaking it. Harbringer seems to kill better on t9+ maps, but I must do more runs to be 100% sure.
I guess I need to do ascendancy at last.

p.s. I died few times, but besiedes lvl 77 museum with double +%boss damage mod, I never felt very weak. At that museum I've got soo destroyed tho, I didn't even see what had hit me.

p.s.s

in this threadhttps://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1664775/page/3 user called sidtherat posted pretty sweet ele thicket. Kinda mirror reflection of harbringers (1.75 att/sec, 6,70% crit), but I'd love to try it some time.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 25, 2016, 11:18:11 AM
"
skuadak wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Thanks a lot for reply :)

Making Harbringer faster was fundation of idea to take "Haste". It's only 12lvl so far, so I have no idea if idea was good or not.

I'm tryining many setups atm (to be specific: I'm runninng out of chromes over and over and staying with some akward combinations of colours every time, next I try to save the day until new chromes will come. Thus I'm yet to try that ele. prolif gem, ele focus and that's it, I belive.
Ranger herself does pretty good, with both Windripper and Harbringer. Ripper boosts MF clearly, there's no mistaking it. Harbringer seems to kill better on t9+ maps, but I must do more runs to be 100% sure.
I guess I need to do ascendancy at last.

p.s. I died few times, but besiedes lvl 77 museum with double +%boss damage mod, I never felt very weak. At that museum I've got soo destroyed tho, I didn't even see what had hit me.

p.s.s

in this threadhttps://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1664775/page/3 user called sidtherat posted pretty sweet ele thicket. Kinda mirror reflection of harbringers (1.75 att/sec, 6,70% crit), but I'd love to try it some time.

Elemental prolif isn't worth it and ele focus isn't either, as shocking grants a 50% more dmg buff while the gem takes up a gem slot and also giving less dmg
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Elemental prolif isn't worth it and ele focus isn't either, as shocking grants a 50% more dmg buff while the gem takes up a gem slot and also giving less dmg

Thanks a lot for this tips, saved me quite a lot of lvling
Burn all the orbs!
What do you think about Storm Cloud in the new league? As we all saw, the Death's harp got pretty good upgrade with the prophecy and I think it is 99% that Storm Cloud will have some good upgrade too (like crit chance or increased lightning dmg).

I want to make ele-bow archer with capped or close to cap chance to dodge. I'll get acro and phase acro, quartz infusion(raider), hyrri's ire, charges (3 base + 3 on the tree + 1 from Avatar of Slaughter(raider) + 1 from bandits + 1 from darkray vectors) = 9 and I can get 10 with lucky boots corruption and 11 with lucky amu corruption.

With 9 charges I'll have 74/40 dodge and I can get Avatar of the veil that gives me 10% spell dodge while phasing and I can always be in phasing (I hope I'll have good clearspeed and maybe I'll keep the phasing flask with me) and with alchemist's quartz flask I'll have 75/63 dodge. And if I'll need some extra spell dodge I can just swap to atziri's boots and have 56/56 without flasks and 69/75 with flasks and phasing. I also can use the unique Conqueror's Longevity jewel and have 71/75 but I think that good rare jewel will be a lot better. And as a 3rd option I can just stay on 56/56 and use the vaal grace in hard-looking situations and easily have 75/75 with even lvl1 gem.

I want to use LA/BR with Storm Cloud and it's better prophecy version until tier9-10 maps and find or buy Windripper for endgame. What do you think? Is it possible or it's better to use rare ele bow? I really addicted to crafting in this game, but I played only physical builds as archer and don't know what is better for ele, attack speed, crit or ele dmg base? Is it easy to craft great ele bow?
Last edited by Whitedondi on May 25, 2016, 3:09:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info