[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

deleted, you answered this question in the pages prior
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Apr 22, 2016, 11:17:34 PM
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Thanks for keeping this guide going - I've checked in every so often since I got my first ripper back when they were 30ish+ ex in Torment? I think?

Decided to piece together some of the older things into a huge MF build for some fun between leagues/after burning out on the league:

Spoiler

Already, Frenzy DPS is at 125,000 with just charges and Wrath/HoI, crazy shit.

Bought some more gear to bring over when Perandus ends. A better quiver - even though that is legacy multi (barely, hah) on my quiver, the added arrow makes frenzy so goddamn annoying to hit with. Got an essence worm as they are 15c there, and 2ex in standard. And have a headhunter coming too. I believe shit will be crazy with that....

I do think in these lower life builds that Belly starts looking a lot better than Lightning Coil. Similar case with Crit ST etc, with so many uniques in slots and only around 150% life in the tree, we kind of need that extra bit from Belly.

I do hope to get to 5k life by about 90, I feel that will be the sweet spot.

Anyway, thanks for the guide, this will definitely be some fun between leagues!

Glad you enjoy it!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hey man,

So, looking to try and maintain big dps whilst keeping IIQ and IIR and I realised - if the HoI explosion kills packs, then the IIR and IIQ gem in a main link (say LA or TS) don't apply right?

So, if you had legacy ripper and IIQ gem, would you link them into your HoI? Which would mean no CoH. Or maybe HoI, CoH, IIQ, AssMark?

Do you think it's not worth the bother of IIQ and IIR gems in any circumstance?
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Hey man,

So, looking to try and maintain big dps whilst keeping IIQ and IIR and I realised - if the HoI explosion kills packs, then the IIR and IIQ gem in a main link (say LA or TS) don't apply right?

So, if you had legacy ripper and IIQ gem, would you link them into your HoI? Which would mean no CoH. Or maybe HoI, CoH, IIQ, AssMark?

Do you think it's not worth the bother of IIQ and IIR gems in any circumstance?

Yeah good point. Never thought about the heralds killing the packs. Maybe it's best to swap out the herald of ice then. Also be aware that linking the heralds with IIQ and IIR gems make it reserve more mana. If using TS i could maybe see a point in doing so, as you only need one 6l, since TS is good at both single as well as multi target.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Item Rarity and Quantity don't have a mana multiplier.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Yep, they don't have a multiplier.

So perhaps HoI, CoH, AssMark, IIQ could be good for some added benefit.

I just tried out on a spare character going LL.

Options for classes were Inquisitor, Elementalist, Trickster.

I used a spare shadow and tried out trickster. I was able to get 7.5k ES without much effort. All the same charges, leech etc. It was kind of cool, but really not worth the extra expense - It was just really hard to justify the extra expense as damage wasn't very good.

That said, Trickster is pretty cool for allowing LL and CI builds without a shield - that flat ES is no joke.

Elementalist could have been pretty good. Pendulum is interesting, and Discord - well that actually can fit in in a really cool way. Use Ice Shot for AoE, procs Lightning Pen. Use Blast Rain for single target, procs Cold Pen. Probably with Golem passive.

That said, after a few hours of screwing around, I came to the same decision I always do - LL is just so much effort for very little reward.

Back to life, and back to poe trade with the shavs.
"
Item Rarity and Quantity don't have a mana multiplier.
oh Really? thanks for clarifying then :)
Hi hi!, im making a MF build and I found 2 definitive versions, yours and duducia's LL (2.1), he can reach 80k with superexpensive items/without class, and I would ask you the DPS on your life based full MF version.

Thanks!
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
"
robotamen wrote:
Hi hi!, im making a MF build and I found 2 definitive versions, yours and duducia's LL (2.1), he can reach 80k with superexpensive items/without class, and I would ask you the DPS on your life based full MF version.

Thanks!

I haven't made the MF version in a long time, but i think it's alot lower than that, since i DuDuCia has mirrored gear and i don't
To robataman you might want to look at the scion windripper mf build which grabs the maruader crit nodes, i think his dps was pretty comparable to DuDucabia and he doesnt have the crazy +1 arrow bow if im thinking of the right person
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1583531/page/1
sry to hijack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info