[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

If i go for Option 3: Deadeye (Ranger), is the +1 chaining enough for split arrow instead of the +2 from the chain gem? And what gem would you replace chain with?
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
If i go for Option 3: Deadeye (Ranger), is the +1 chaining enough for split arrow instead of the +2 from the chain gem? And what gem would you replace chain with?
I think increased critical damage. But i am not sure if the +1 chain is enough for packs though.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Apr 15, 2016, 1:22:21 AM
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Apr 15, 2016, 1:21:48 AM
How much HP is recommended for merciless lab and what level for CWDT and IC?
Last edited by stoudtlr on Apr 15, 2016, 11:51:41 PM
Do you actually not need Acrobatics if you go for Champion duelist? Asking because you dont have it either on your Duelist.
Is there any reason beside the magic find, to not use Voltaxic instead of windripper???!?

It has more elemental damage (And total damage) than Windripper! so why????
"
stoudtlr wrote:

probably 4.5k+ just for the stupid traps, might have to forego all the mf gear for life gear

"
Do you actually not need Acrobatics if you go for Champion duelist? Asking because you dont have it either on your Duelist.

The tree has both acrobatics and phase acro. Very crucial to hardcore
"
illmtk wrote:
"
stoudtlr wrote:

probably 4.5k+ just for the stupid traps, might have to forego all the mf gear for life gear

Surprisingly, it isn't the traps that are killing me. It's the 2nd Izzaro fight. And I did swap out my MF gear for my Daresso's and other dps gear. My life is way under 4.5k though. I took some of the reduced mana nodes so I can run wrath without essence worm, but I'll respec those for more life and see how it goes. Thanks!
Last edited by stoudtlr on Apr 17, 2016, 8:06:21 AM
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:

Well the reason i didnt take it was because i was using it on SC. Yeah for HC you wanna take it. I'm on vacation atm and will update it once i get home
"
humudu wrote:
Is there any reason beside the magic find, to not use Voltaxic instead of windripper???!?

It has more elemental damage (And total damage) than Windripper! so why????

Really depends on what you like. Windripper has higher aps which means it scales better with stuff like added elemental damages. It depends on what you like i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info