[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Alright guys, I think I'm finally a little more settled in the build.. while my DPS isn't the greatest, it's definitely better than it was before (roughly 45k frenzy 30k split arrow), and I got a lot more MF. Windripper actually ended up being equal DPS to the last bow I posted, lol, at least it has MF.

I went Avatar of the Chase instead of Avatar of the Slaughter so I'm not so squishy - my build right now is very dodge heavy and I love how 'tanky' it is because of that.
I pop my 1-3 flasks to run fast, get better evasion, damage, and proc onslaught. Basically I always have these 3 flasks up.

"
Revak wrote:

Anyone an idea how I could optimize my gear further?

Also I find that Blast Rain with life leech is really nice for fighting bosses.

Put 2x Wildslash on your Weaponswitch with Whirling Blades - Faster Attack for labyrinth running and general movement speed out of combat.

Ahh I'm jealous of your boots, how much did you pay for that, or did you vaal it yourself?

I might have to do that with the weaponswitch - I move crazy fast when enemies are around but when there's nothing (or in labs not trying to kill), I'm unbearably slow.

---

Also I had bought a Rat's Nest and it gave a great dps boost, but I missed the 35% ele on my helm, as it made me have to sacrifice other things (like ammy, ring, or jewel) to get max res, then my MF isn't as good but my DPS goes super high. I ended up yolo-vaaling it since I wasn't satisfied and bricked it, heh.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Mar 13, 2016, 1:49:49 PM
Hello gentlemen!
First off, great guide, much fun.

This is my current gear on Perandus:
Spoiler

(Maligaro's in the stash)

Peaking at around 45k DPS atm, going up steadily.

My question though:
What is your thoughts on Mana leech, linked with CoH-HoT? Is it something measureable or even remotely feelable? Or would it just be better to ditch it, and put the HoI back into the slot?

Atm I dont have any mana problems, but I'm having a hard time testing whether the mana leech with CoH is noticable.

**Edit: Furthermore a Curse on Hit only with HoT - in conjunction with Far Shot - is a shitty way to gain Power Charges.

Cheers

/MrVerner
IGN: Stodderen
ACC: MrVerner
Last edited by MrVerner on Mar 13, 2016, 8:09:36 PM
Hey, guyz, I'm wondering about the gloves: Will rare ones with 10+ IAS, added lightning and added cold dmg will give simmular DPS to Maligaro's? Considering life and resists it will be much better choice, won't it?
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Mar 13, 2016, 8:27:10 PM
How does the phasing work on ascendancy? does is still deplete after you attack once or do it stay?
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Theoneknow wrote:
How does the phasing work on ascendancy? does is still deplete after you attack once or do it stay?

It stays for the full duration. And the good part is that you are immune to the shock from vinktars while phasing aswell.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Hey, guyz, I'm wondering about the gloves: Will rare ones with 10+ IAS, added lightning and added cold dmg will give simmular DPS to Maligaro's? Considering life and resists it will be much better choice, won't it?

Facebreakers/shadows and dust are the best option now. If you lack resists i suggest getting it on the jewels first. It's not a bad idea if you absolutely cant get resists on the other gear though
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Hi

I currently have this bow:

I have the currency to buy a 5 linked Windripper with a decent roll, but I'm not quite sure whether it would be worth it at this point.

The bow I have does on average 200 damage per hit, at 1.25 attacks per second, meaning an average of 250 dps. The crit is almost as good as high Windripper role.

A good windripper would be around 100 damage per hit, 1.6 APS and 8.8 crit. The average DPS would then be 160 and the crit slightly higher.

I am, however, not sure which one would do more DPS in the end. Which scales better: the higher damage per hit, or the higher attacks per second? Of course there's also the MF from the Windripper.

Would it be better to upgrade my other gear (I would like to change out my boots and gloves for higher crit and attack speed), and then get a decent six linked chest (or a good five link)?

Edit: Doing some napkin maths on how added lightning (at level 20) would scale with the increased attack speed, it would seem that buying the Windripper instead would result in a DPS increase (of 33 DPS). WED shouldn't be affected by a change in APS, and Faster Attacks shouldn't either. If I were to then get a six link, added cold damage would benefit greatly from the increased APS (similar to added lightning). The added MF would also be extremely helpful in sustaining my map pool.

Is the logic behind that sound?
Last edited by telum on Mar 14, 2016, 11:34:03 AM
Faster attacks will be affected because increases are based on the base APS from the bow. higher base APS, the more effective your increases are.

MF won't help your map sustain unless u mean currency to roll your maps better.
The thing im asking myself is: Is essence worm really that worth it?
Sure it gives you a lv22/23 Wrath and let you use HoT for easier cursing.
But you can get so much damage + survivability on that ring slot, if you get a Diamond Ring with Life, WED, Resistances, maybe flat ele dmg. Its definitely a budget option i guess.
Last edited by hypnoticz on Mar 15, 2016, 8:22:14 AM
"
hypnoticz wrote:
The thing im asking myself is: Is essence worm really that worth it?
Sure it gives you a lv22/23 Wrath and let you use HoT for easier cursing.
But you can get so much damage + survivability on that ring slot, if you get a Diamond Ring with Life, WED, Resistances, maybe flat ele dmg. Its definitely a budget option i guess.

And you shouldn't forget the extra (20/20) support gems you can put in instead of Blood Magic in all slots. I tested this out when I got my Essence Worm a while back, and I gained a ton more DPS.
You may be right if you get a completely godlike ring, but as it stands, I believe the opportunity to go mana based is a lot better :-)
IGN: Stodderen
ACC: MrVerner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info