[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
vegeto079 wrote:
Hmm.. I switched bows and some other stuff and got a dps increase (35k frenzy 20k split) but still kinda low compared to yours.

I'm curious about windripper, how much would it realistically raise my dps? Just the APS is the big thing about it, right?

edit: doing some maths.. right now that bow has 1.41 APS and my final APS is 2.64, so I have 187% APS modifier. Windripper is ~1.64 APS which would give me 3.067 APS, which would be about a 14% increase in DPS. That seems kinda low, am I missing something that makes Windripper great?

seems like you are missing items like rat's nest(could use starkonja's head instead which is much cheaper but also worse), belt + ring + amulet with elemental damage with weapon(35+ each), amulet + ring with some other stat also like + lightning damage/crit/multi, shadows and dust(could use facebreakers for now), windripper, probably lvl 20 +20% qual gems, added lightning damage in your split arrow(instead of cold dmg) some passive points, ummm flasks(could use vinktar, atziri's promise, taste of hate, or even a sulphur flask), blood rage + assassins mark instead of poachers mark, some good labyrinth enchantments. well you have a few ways to improve but still good for the first week of a league.

something like this would be a very cheap upgrade

+ maybe they are calculating with vaal haste up =P
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 10, 2016, 4:50:44 PM
"
vegeto079 wrote:
Hmm.. I switched bows and some other stuff and got a dps increase (35k frenzy 20k split) but still kinda low compared to yours.

I'm curious about windripper, how much would it realistically raise my dps? Just the APS is the big thing about it, right?

edit: doing some maths.. right now that bow has 1.41 APS and my final APS is 2.64, so I have 187% APS modifier. Windripper is ~1.64 APS which would give me 3.067 APS, which would be about a 14% increase in DPS. That seems kinda low, am I missing something that makes Windripper great?

the first words on the build are:

Based on some recent testings these rare bows can be even better than a non legacy windripper, and can give up to around 90% of the DPS compared to a legacy windripper, even though the rare bows only cost a fraction of the windrippers price. A LEGACY WINDRIPPER IS BY NO MEANS REQUIRED, AND WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND IT ONCE YOU GET GG GEAR IN THE OTHER SLOTS.

Cause a Legacy Windripper can roll 10% crit and mor iiq/iir..
If non Legacy.. u can go with normal bows yea.. I play with windripper cause i going for magic find.. i think thats the only reason u should play with windripper.. :)
double post :/
Last edited by equin on Mar 10, 2016, 4:54:48 PM
"
ComMcNeil wrote:
really great guide, I am planning on doing that in the near future!

edit: 1 question:

Burst single target attack: Vaal burning arrow - Weapon elemental Damage - Added lightning - GMP - Point blank - Slower Projectiles

Why GMP? Is this an old idea when shotgunning was still possible?

It can still shotgun, since the AoE's overlap. It's the same for Tornadoshot. TS does also still shotgun
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
goldnugget wrote:
"
vegeto079 wrote:

seems like you are missing items like rat's nest(could use starkonja's head instead which is much cheaper but also worse), belt + ring + amulet with elemental damage with weapon(35+ each), amulet + ring with some other stat also like + lightning damage/crit/multi, shadows and dust(could use facebreakers for now), windripper, probably lvl 20 +20% qual gems, added lightning damage in your split arrow(instead of cold dmg) some passive points, ummm flasks(could use vinktar, atziri's promise, taste of hate, or even a sulphur flask), blood rage + assassins mark instead of poachers mark, some good labyrinth enchantments. well you have a few ways to improve but still good for the first week of a league.

something like this would be a very cheap upgrade

+ maybe they are calculating with vaal haste up =P

yeah 150k was with full buffs (charges, flask, vaal haste etc.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.

Anyone an idea how I could optimize my gear further?

Also I find that Blast Rain with life leech is really nice for fighting bosses.

Put 2x Wildslash on your Weaponswitch with Whirling Blades - Faster Attack for labyrinth running and general movement speed out of combat.
"
Revak wrote:

Anyone an idea how I could optimize my gear further?

Also I find that Blast Rain with life leech is really nice for fighting bosses.

Put 2x Wildslash on your Weaponswitch with Whirling Blades - Faster Attack for labyrinth running and general movement speed out of combat.

get WeD and crit multi on your ammy and maybe get some GG jewels
could get a vinktar flask

Have tradet this beauty. What should i make if Tora Level 6 in few days?

Priority ??

Attack Speed
Elemental Damag
Crit Multi

Thx for Answering.

And it is better to level Elreon for Multicrafting Mod and then make the Bow ?

How would you make this bow at Masters?

Last edited by GerMiau on Mar 13, 2016, 9:34:25 AM
"
GerMiau wrote:

Have tradet this beauty. What should i make if Tora Level 6 in few days?

Priority ??

Attack Speed
Elemental Damag
Crit Multi

Thx for Answering.

And it is better to level Elreon for Multicrafting Mod and then make the Bow ?

How would you make this bow at Masters?

Dont multimod it. Just craft attack speed, i think that's the best option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info