[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Xzenzo wrote:
hi, how do we approach the reflect damage ?
you use a life leech gem and use vaal pact/acuities
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Do you think this build will work with that bow ?

"
trzoor wrote:

looks nice but sadly no attackspeed, not sure if it would work

i was wondering what kind of jewels u recommend?
maybe some gear tips? heres what i got.

Spoiler

stats are 20k / 40k buffd with split/chain added light wpn ele dmg and bm
some1 stated earlier that added lightning dmg seems better than crit multi, did u tested it by any chance with 20/20 gems on ur gear lvl?
Last edited by Rufnet on Jul 22, 2015, 10:15:50 PM
"
Rufnet wrote:
"
trzoor wrote:

looks nice but sadly no attackspeed, not sure if it would work

i was wondering what kind of jewels u recommend?
maybe some gear tips? heres what i got.

Spoiler

stats are 20k / 40k buffd with split/chain added light wpn ele dmg and bm
some1 stated earlier that added lightning dmg seems better than crit multi, did u tested it by any chance with 20/20 gems on ur gear lvl?

I haven't tested using that gem combination, but i can tell that Life leech is highly recommended for high tier maps (78+)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
You posted a dps screenshot using crit dmg instead of life leech..? Do you ever play that way? Do you really play Blood Magic without life leech windripper?
"
Rufnet wrote:

Ι was that one.Added Lightning is a HUGE dps boost.I have a 20/23 ICD and a plain level 19 added lightning gives more dps.I've changed my setup though and have 3G3R (no other chromes for vorici!) on my bow now.
Died to offscreen bloodline pack right before level 88.I now roll with life leech instead of
added lightning.My frenzy still has added lightning though.The difference of having a level 19
added lightning and not is ~12k.
When I log in later I'll try to change some gems and post the results here.
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on Jul 25, 2015, 7:52:02 AM
"
kralj87 wrote:
You posted a dps screenshot using crit dmg instead of life leech..? Do you ever play that way? Do you really play Blood Magic without life leech windripper?

Well for example when doing gorge clears, surgeon potions are enough to sutain your life. Sometimes i also switch out Life Leech with Item Quantity for more loot. It's not recommended at high level maps though
Well, I think you should post your real dps, without gimmicks that someone would probably never use (or every now and then in low maps). This is just misleading.
"
kralj87 wrote:
Well, I think you should post your real dps, without gimmicks that someone would probably never use (or every now and then in low maps). This is just misleading.

+1

Far too many people(in this part of the forum) focus on inflatable epeenus instead of their build's defences.
switchd from belly of the beast to a 6l astral, using lifeleech now,
gonna swap to added lightning dmg aswell,
heres my current setup.
Spoiler

exalted 1-2 fire dmg on quiver :/
bout chest, high life is kinda enough, had a 1.2k def before that barely noticd any phys reduction

my biggest question would be
wich jewel u guys think is the best?

using 16 light dmg 12 crit and 12% proj dmg
wich outshined my 8cc 16 phys 6% accuracy 16% cold dmg by quite a margain around 700 dps more.
should try another of those 1-2 light dmg in area the unique one

swapping to added light dmg when its lvl 18-19,

so far doing all kinds of maps, pretty mutch any mods beside ele refl with -max and not having issues, working well. even light res and stuff assumed that this would kinda getting hard
did 78 highest so far only tho, surely alot more going on in the 8xer

yea and i agree, i dont mind ppl posting their buffed dps, but at least include ur normal dps, with the setup u use when it matters, = high lvl maps,
dps
Spoiler
iam at 34k with ll hice/hthunder/wrath, in ho
45 with pc/frenzy
and 50 with vaal haste / atziri flask
4.7k hp capd res 30% phys migation with granite, not a fan of jade flasks

goals, trying a daressos some time, and maybe investing in a 6l, finding a better belt, better rings/amus, since using astral iam kinda bound to all, at least i diddnt had to stat a str node, but a int node, otherwise i couldnt use any auras :/ despite getting plenty from rings

btw incase u got room for gems, try a second curse on hit setup with warlords mark or poachers mark, for frenzy charges / endurance charges, if i had the colors i would try it with warlords mark and cwdt immortal call setup, even w/o daresso
sadly not alot of chromes, so illl stick to my messy setup for now^^.
thanks for tips!
Last edited by Rufnet on Jul 25, 2015, 3:32:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info