[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Ok thx for giving some insight. I'll check dps on a 6link with tabula rasa and may try wed/cd qiver as well than.
Guides:
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Chilling CI Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2574749
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Work this build also for a Harbinger ?
"
Xzenzo wrote:
Work this build also for a Harbinger ?
yes a harbinger with high crit and attack speed + some added elemental damages can be a good option if you cant afford a windripper
Did someone tried Atziri with this build?
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Nice looking build. Why Shadows and Dust ahead of Mag's? Is it because of the rampage effect? (Does rampage trigger with every attack?)
could it work on a witch? :D, 5linkd a windripper and found more items for that build than for my own caster build lol
but i hate low lvl, would rather use 100 regrets i think lol

hmm took a closer look ill guess u loose quite alot of skillpoints, took mana/skill/power charges at bandit
oh well i guess time to lvl a new char

was curious if ranger or shadow is better for the build
Last edited by Rufnet on Jul 19, 2015, 2:10:21 PM
I have a 6L windripper that i stupidly recoloured when it was 3G3R.No i'm out of chromes.
I have a passive tree close to Mathil's and my damage is huge.I think I've reached 75k SA.
I'm using a level 19 slower projectiles instead of a 20/20 FA.Yes.More damage on SP than FA.
Wanted to say that WED on gear is the most important stat.

"
Rufnet wrote:
could it work on a witch? :D, 5linkd a windripper and found more items for that build than for my own caster build lol
but i hate low lvl, would rather use 100 regrets i think lol

hmm took a closer look ill guess u loose quite alot of skillpoints, took mana/skill/power charges at bandit
oh well i guess time to lvl a new char

was curious if ranger or shadow is better for the build


I tried with the old EB to make a windripper witch.I could sustain mana easily but my damage was low.20-22k SA with 5 damage support gems.
To crit or not to crit ?
"
Slagmaur wrote:
I have a 6L windripper that i stupidly recoloured when it was 3G3R.No i'm out of chromes.
I have a passive tree close to Mathil's and my damage is huge.I think I've reached 75k SA.
I'm using a level 19 slower projectiles instead of a 20/20 FA.Yes.More damage on SP than FA.
Wanted to say that WED on gear is the most important stat.

"
Rufnet wrote:
could it work on a witch? :D, 5linkd a windripper and found more items for that build than for my own caster build lol
but i hate low lvl, would rather use 100 regrets i think lol

hmm took a closer look ill guess u loose quite alot of skillpoints, took mana/skill/power charges at bandit
oh well i guess time to lvl a new char

was curious if ranger or shadow is better for the build


I tried with the old EB to make a windripper witch.I could sustain mana easily but my damage was low.20-22k SA with 5 damage support gems.


hmm i see, well seems like alot of wasted mana nodes not sure if an extra aura could make up for it, beside that getting all the dex

might just reroll a new char, but cant decide ranger or shadow :X
"
Rufnet wrote:
hmm i see, well seems like alot of wasted mana nodes not sure if an extra aura could make up for it, beside that getting all the dex

might just reroll a new char, but cant decide ranger or shadow :X


Shadow has the best lines now !

I have a level 82 witch that leveled up way back to become an EB ele cleaver.I really don't what to do with her like you with your witch.

Also I'm getting more damage from added lightning than from a 20/20 ICD.I'm doing massive damage.
To crit or not to crit ?
Last edited by Slagmaur on Jul 19, 2015, 2:27:41 PM
hi, how do we approach the reflect damage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info