[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
d2bonzai wrote:
Hello,

I'm building a ranger following your build.

I have a question about body armour / boots setup.
Can you give me deeper thoughs about Daresso+Rare vs Hyrri/Atziri.
First setup looks more stable with more HP a bit of armor and more res, the second synergie better around a full evasion/dodge setup but seems more risky in case something goes undodged and put more pressure on the rest of gear about res, since you need also to get some stats like Int/Str to get some lvl 20 gems running.

I would be grateful if you could enlight me better before I purchase the items.

Regards.

One of the reasonss because I am using daresso's defiance and rare boots, is because it simply will be almost impossible for me to cap my resists without getting insane gear.
The other reason is because that it makes you able to run Cwdt linked with immortal call. With full endurance charges, i get 2,18 seconds physical damage immunity, and you don't get that with Hyrri's.
Daresso's does also give life and armour for even more physical damage mitigation
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Did you upgrade your gear recently because it seems like you need way more INT with your updated tree if you want to use a level 21 Wrath.
Last edited by dEus__ on Jul 28, 2015, 7:18:45 AM
"
dEus__ wrote:
Did you upgrade your gear recently because it seems like you need way more INT with your updated tree if you want to use a level 21 Wrath.
Yes, you can look in the "my current gear" section

(i bought some new boots with 20+ int)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jul 28, 2015, 11:25:20 AM
Level 73 in Warbands atm, everything goes smoothly apart from the occasional INT requirements. I managed to find some jewelry to fill in the missing INT.

My changes also include the following:

1) Removed curse of hit as it doesn't really work, same as my old arc char. We kill everything before HOT manages to curse em. Instead I manually curse with AssMark when I feel I need it.

2) One of the biggest annoyances was the luck of a moving skill. So, what I did is I added the following setup, currently in my gloves:

CWDT Level 3 - Temp Chains Level 7 (imho a lot more effective than molten shell, as our char is super fast and we have time to kill everything on sight by slowing em down, whereas molten shell doesn't really prevent enemies from firing at us ) + Blink Arrrow + Bm.

3) I changed LL to LGOH and I'm thinking about skipping VP. Too early to tell yet, at this level there is no visible difference yet. It depends on the situation. My SA dps is only ~15k atm on a 5l.

P.S The build is really really enjoyable, the clear speed is amazing as expected and it's quite a flexible build as you can see. Adjust it to your own play style :)

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Thx for your answer.

Another set of questions: which bandit you go for on merciless? I saw on your screenshot 6 frenzy/4power charge does that mean you went for skill point instead of either of these charges?
Why do you go for master of the arena? do you try to reach eagle eye or jewel slot?
"
d2bonzai wrote:
Thx for your answer.

Another set of questions: which bandit you go for on merciless? I saw on your screenshot 6 frenzy/4power charge does that mean you went for skill point instead of either of these charges?
Why do you go for master of the arena? do you try to reach eagle eye or jewel slot?

my bandits were as i wrote in the thread: oak - karityn - alira.

The reason i only have 4 powercharges is because i specced out of the powercharge due to me being able to cap crit without it. Because of that i have 4 more points to spend. I choose to spend them on the life nodes around duelist

and yea, master of the arena is not worth it so i'll remove it from the tree
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jul 28, 2015, 4:29:59 PM
Hello, thinking about using your guild to start a build in warbands, i have one question tho. What do you think about using the Gifts From Above Diamond Ring? Is it worth?
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Level 73 in Warbands atm, everything goes smoothly apart from the occasional INT requirements. I managed to find some jewelry to fill in the missing INT.

My changes also include the following:

1) Removed curse of hit as it doesn't really work, same as my old arc char. We kill everything before HOT manages to curse em. Instead I manually curse with AssMark when I feel I need it.

you can link curse on hit with herald of thunder and herald of ice, works pretty well i think
How useful is Vaal Pact compared to a 20/20 LGOH now that LL gem is only 2%? Also, isn't running Blood Rage with Vaal Pact pretty annoying?
Last edited by Shayd_ on Jul 28, 2015, 9:18:14 PM
Thinking about either an ES/LL or a life version of this that uses BM passive or is somehow able to maintain its mana via regen. Thoughts?
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info