[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Hi, very nice guide! I tried but have not so nice DMG as expected... May you watch my gear and give some advise?

What about Quiver? You have rare one with +1 arrow and nice stats but not a Rigwald's Quills. Is Rigwald's Quills better than +1 arrow like mine? Want to buy it and test)

And I see a much different skills tree on yours character. I think it is better. I'll try it tomorrow.

Thanks!

P.S. Rigwald's Quills for maps clearing is much better=)

P.P.S. Tried skill tree which now is on your's character and it is much much better for mapping. So good and fast. WoW. It dropped me 2 ex in one map and one more on a next one)
Last edited by TheAnderson on Feb 15, 2018, 5:43:32 PM
I changed skills to other one by using Lioneye's Fall and Inspired Learning. It is really nice, I now leveling to grab +30 STR to change my belt. Also haven't to +2 Tornado Shot's Projectiles because of the fact I'm farming cards for Headhunter. My gear:

It is nice to clear a tons of Vaults an Spider Forests :) Good evasion and move speed. It is not as good as I wish with bosses, because you need to get all buffs and charges and quickly kill them.

Sure here are some more options to get perfect DPS: +2 Secondary Arrows on Helm and +1 Curse vaal on Bisco with Elemental Weakness vaal on Glows. And +1 Arrow in Quiver but that is so expensive)

P.S. Just took Headhunter and some other skills nodes. Want to say that I have amazing clear speed. Stunning.
Last edited by TheAnderson on Feb 24, 2018, 4:55:30 PM
@TheAnderson What's your DPS output like? I'm trying to figure out how to scale damage. I opted for a lot of flat ele damage so I'm not seeing the same numbers AmigoShotz has in his path of building. Maybe I should be focusing on WeD? Any advice would be nice. I'm just building standard (not MF w/ Lioneye's Fall).
"
Xaphanthia wrote:
@TheAnderson What's your DPS output like? I'm trying to figure out how to scale damage. I opted for a lot of flat ele damage so I'm not seeing the same numbers AmigoShotz has in his path of building. Maybe I should be focusing on WeD? Any advice would be nice. I'm just building standard (not MF w/ Lioneye's Fall).

I think I have more DPS than AmigoShotz. I will make pathbin later today. Very good scaling is flat Attack Speed, Crit Multi and Flat Elem. Also Inspired Learning gives you so good clear speed. As well huge influence on clear speed has Rigwald's Quills and Uber Lab enchantments. Look on my gear above. I have 92 Lvl and on 95 I can grab elem penetration or crits that will give a lot of additional dmg.

In this build you only may scale your DPS with Quiver, Belt, Jewel and Gems. I'll now also thinking about others gems.

PoB Export:
https://pastebin.com/PkHDECBk

But I have just FULL MF gear (except Body and Belt, they don't worth it). And I get a lot of buffs from rare mobs. My version is not for bosses farming. It just for super fast map clearing.
Last edited by TheAnderson on Feb 18, 2018, 5:19:51 AM
"
TheGilliom wrote:
Would the Prism (110% each element) bow be a good choice for barrage swap on bosses and Windripper for clearing worth TS?

Not the best, because for Prism you need FLAT PHYS DMG on all of you gears.
Hey!
So i just checked your profile (TheAmigoShotz_Abyss) and i noticed you use a totally different skill tree than here in the build.
If i took raider which one is better? The one on your profile or the one here in the build? Also, why take claw damage nodes on the skill tree in your profile build?

Cheers.
"
JainaPwnmore wrote:
Hey!
So i just checked your profile (TheAmigoShotz_Abyss) and i noticed you use a totally different skill tree than here in the build.
If i took raider which one is better? The one on your profile or the one here in the build? Also, why take claw damage nodes on the skill tree in your profile build?

Cheers.

Look on my comment above, on my gear and Skills Tree. As I noticed the second case with claws nodes are better for several reasons: more Intelligence, more DPS, more Evasion and Move Speed. Also Inspired Learning is VERY strong if you haven't HH. About Claws: just see the Lioneye's Fall Jewel.

In my gear I have STUNNING clear speed. With Full MF it is just wow.
Hello

Build is really fun I will try it in 3.2
But image on the leveling guide is not visible.

Can you please add leveling section ? I will need it on next league.

Thanks a lot !

I know you've answered this earlier but I dont feel like digging through 150 pages of replies

loving the build but i feel like im mana starved unless i keep on thief's torment (only level 58 so far) where did you pick up the mana gain on hit?
"
kaanj wrote:
Hello

Build is really fun I will try it in 3.2
But image on the leveling guide is not visible.

Can you please add leveling section ? I will need it on next league.

Thanks a lot !

Here is an perfect leveling section. But I not recommend to use this build as league starter. It is really expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info