[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

What do you think about using 2x The Taming in that build?
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
What do you think about this skill tree set-up amigo

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.3/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPIRLxGBFHUVIBX9Fr8XJhmOGbQajSP2JP0mlSoLKwos6S2DLlMwcTB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ6Qjy-Ps9B0EMxRA1Hfkp9S3hNklFHU7tVS1b6WhpbJl3yX3Bh4mHrYqxjp2VNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct293fXeBl6U3qEfXV_K3_7g22Gs4d2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-bJpuNnMSdqqCfpMKly6fUr-uxfLTFtyK74702vea-p7_VwaDC7MMzw-bEosjwzZjPetCt02_TftQj2NXawdvn3UbdqOOf5ebnVOjW6mLrFOtj7T_tg-4O73rxivaj_W7-uv7I_94=?accountName=Ruin7610&characterName=tsqweqwr

its rlly nice, just dont know if its worth it to spend all those points for that jewel socket between ranger and duelist
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
MrChogie wrote:
I'm moving into mapping and I'm running into mana issues. I'm aware you need to have mana leech and sufficient damage to sustain but even knowing this doesn't seem to help. Currently my gems aren't leveled and my attack speed is low, so my mana cost is 48 and my attack time is .33, but even with soul raker my mana leech cap is 98 which isn't enough. I've compared to the build makers pob and even his leech cap isn't enough at 132. I don't understand how he can sustain spending 54 mana every .24 seconds when his leech rate is only 132.

I used thief's torment all the way to 66 when I switched to my ventors and I'm not able to keep up, am I not correctly understanding how the mana leech rate works?

if you still have mana problems, try do take an aura off and see if it gets better :)

also, using ripper or tempest?

with tempest your aps will be way higher
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
SadSong wrote:
What do you think about using 2x The Taming in that build?

very nice :)

will give alot of dmg and resists.

If using the taming, yoke of suffering is also nice
Hey. I'm planning to get 6 links Windripper and Queen of the Forest. I would like to know what is best option for single target, with the barrage ? i'm struggling a bit on bosses at the end of maps, so I'm seeking for some help (also to know which color I should get on my armor).

Here is my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AcidCitrus/characters
my ranger is Abyss - Lightning_Mc_Queen

Thanks!
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hey. I'm planning to get 6 links Windripper and Queen of the Forest. I would like to know what is best option for single target, with the barrage ? i'm struggling a bit on bosses at the end of maps, so I'm seeking for some help (also to know which color I should get on my armor).

Here is my character : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AcidCitrus/characters
my ranger is Abyss - Lightning_Mc_Queen

Thanks!

i would recommend getting the same colors as i have on my character called TheAmigoShotz_Abyss.

Since you are using MF gear' id just get a 6link for TS and use it to speed farm currency for the other 6link too :)
I'm in the process of leveling, generally satisfied with this build. But there are problems with survival. Maybe you can suggest something? Bow and quiver are very expensive for me at the moment, I use what was at hand.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BondcheG/characters му Only Standart Ranger
Last edited by BondcheG on Feb 11, 2018, 10:19:22 AM
Hi! im trying to follow your MF version of the build (lol) i have the windripper, decent ventors, inspired learning jewel and biscos. But i have a big stuggle tho. How do i deal with the lack of INT?
Last edited by Squirtle2096 on Feb 11, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
When should you take Point Blank shot? How useful or necessary is it?

How do you deal with mana? How much mana leech do you need on gear to not use any passives on the tree?
Would the Prism (110% each element) bow be a good choice for barrage swap on bosses and Windripper for clearing worth TS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info