[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Riven_Moans wrote:
On your profile I see you using grace and don't see anything on the guide about grace should we look into it?

Also what should we have on our skill tab besides tornado shot/barrage/herald of ice/blink?

I use grace, because we go queen of the forest, and it will give me more movement speed. Thanks, i will add it to the guide!

On my skill tab i have TS/Barrage/Golem/Portal gem/blink arrow/auras
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
So no advices how to increase damage ? :(
"
Sefr123Czech wrote:

hi man i didnt see your post, please reply to me again :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Sefr123Czech wrote:

So i have this setup:

and i am not sure if 2,5k (3,5k with frenzy charges) dps is fine. I am in act 10 right now and i think running trought should be smoother.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
On your profile I see you using grace and don't see anything on the guide about grace should we look into it?

Also what should we have on our skill tab besides tornado shot/barrage/herald of ice/blink?

I use grace, because we go queen of the forest, and it will give me more movement speed. Thanks, i will add it to the guide!

Thank you very much! I dropped a follow on your twitch and youtube as well looking forward to more guides you did a great job making a fun build :D. Any chance you could look at my character and let me know if I did any big mistakes?
"
Sefr123Czech wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Sefr123Czech wrote:

So i have this setup:

and i am not sure if 2,5k (3,5k with frenzy charges) dps is fine. I am in act 10 right now and i think running trought should be smoother.

Well, considering you only have a 4link, and have lots of skill points to go i think its fine. I think it should be higher, but cant remember exactly. You have to see if there is anything you could improve yourself. I'd get tombfist gloves for now, until you get more dps
"
Riven_Moans wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
Riven_Moans wrote:

Thank you very much! I dropped a follow on your twitch and youtube as well looking forward to more guides you did a great job making a fun build :D. Any chance you could look at my character and let me know if I did any big mistakes?

I would try to go for a dying sun, aswell as upgrading your gloves! -gloves are not bad, but a two socket tombfist beats it by a mile!
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Well, considering you only have a 4link, and have lots of skill points to go i think its fine. I think it should be higher, but cant remember exactly. You have to see if there is anything you could improve yourself. I'd get tombfist gloves for now, until you get more dps

Alright, thank you
What do you think about this skill tree set-up amigo

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.3/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPIRLxGBFHUVIBX9Fr8XJhmOGbQajSP2JP0mlSoLKwos6S2DLlMwcTB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ6Qjy-Ps9B0EMxRA1Hfkp9S3hNklFHU7tVS1b6WhpbJl3yX3Bh4mHrYqxjp2VNZ6BsCGyMb1dwUnTtdct293fXeBl6U3qEfXV_K3_7g22Gs4d2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-bJpuNnMSdqqCfpMKly6fUr-uxfLTFtyK74702vea-p7_VwaDC7MMzw-bEosjwzZjPetCt02_TftQj2NXawdvn3UbdqOOf5ebnVOjW6mLrFOtj7T_tg-4O73rxivaj_W7-uv7I_94=?accountName=Ruin7610&characterName=tsqweqwr

I'm moving into mapping and I'm running into mana issues. I'm aware you need to have mana leech and sufficient damage to sustain but even knowing this doesn't seem to help. Currently my gems aren't leveled and my attack speed is low, so my mana cost is 48 and my attack time is .33, but even with soul raker my mana leech cap is 98 which isn't enough. I've compared to the build makers pob and even his leech cap isn't enough at 132. I don't understand how he can sustain spending 54 mana every .24 seconds when his leech rate is only 132.

I used thief's torment all the way to 66 when I switched to my ventors and I'm not able to keep up, am I not correctly understanding how the mana leech rate works?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info