[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Apolzo wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
meatjacket wrote:
I used to play this build back in standard during breach league and I loved it before I took a break from the game.

Back then we had a cwdt-immortal call-vaal haste setup as well as using blood rage for frenzy charges. I guess we use ice bite support for the frenzy now but do we no longer use cwdt link? What goes into your helm/glove/boot 4-links?

The 4links are the following:

Buffs/movement Blink arrow - Wrath - Cast When Damage taken lvl. 1 - Immortal Call lvl. 3

Orb of Storms: Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness/Projectile Weakness - Ice Golem

Auras: Herald of ice - Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark - Onslaught/Innervate

So we dont link Blink Arrow with faster attacks?

Also do you think getting a point in mana leech would be a good choice for those with mana problems?

faster projectiles is better if you wanna link it

Yeah, i think that could be a good idea :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
How the Inpulsa chest works with the build?

I see that you are using it.
thinking of going MF with sadima touch as gloves and goldwyrn as boots will is work well??
Could someone help me? I'm confused...I saw amigoboyz youtube video and he said to go scion/slayer for 3.1 windripper..is this true?
Hey i have one question.

I saw someone else do this exact build but then with Mirage Archer Support gem.
I would really like to use that skill to but you aren't using it.
Could i still make this work somehow or is going ur way just alot better?
"
Balantakos wrote:
How the Inpulsa chest works with the build?

I see that you are using it.

it's alright, but it kinda does the same as Herald of ice, so dont know if its worth using
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
VersaVisa wrote:
Hey i have one question.

I saw someone else do this exact build but then with Mirage Archer Support gem.
I would really like to use that skill to but you aren't using it.
Could i still make this work somehow or is going ur way just alot better?

im currently testing mirage archer now, but yea, ofc you can use it! :D
"
Alavar wrote:
Could someone help me? I'm confused...I saw amigoboyz youtube video and he said to go scion/slayer for 3.1 windripper..is this true?

well, raider is just fine, sry if it sounded like i meant something else

-im currently playing Raider in Abyss and its good!
"
invoker232 wrote:
thinking of going MF with sadima touch as gloves and goldwyrn as boots will is work well??

yes, just be aware, that your movespeed will suck with goldwyrms
Need any changes to do a MF build? which armour would be the best? and Lightning arrow can take advantage from item quantity increase from windripper? i'm not the biggest fã of tornado shot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info