[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Is anyone able to look over my build? I feel I'm missing something because I run out of manna in 3 or so tornado shots when attacking mobs most of the time and bosses unless I use the Thief's Torment Ring used or levelling and that means I can't use 2 rings. I feel like the build shouldn't be doing this?
"
Balantakos wrote:
PoB is updated?

Abyss jewells? Unique quiver? Inspired Learning maybe? (On PoB)

i cant get abyss jewels to work on gear in PoB as of right now
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
BudgeAU wrote:
Is anyone able to look over my build? I feel I'm missing something because I run out of manna in 3 or so tornado shots when attacking mobs most of the time and bosses unless I use the Thief's Torment Ring used or levelling and that means I can't use 2 rings. I feel like the build shouldn't be doing this?

have you picked up mana leech?
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
philantrophy wrote:
First of all, thanks!
My question to you:
I have build yesterday a ranger raider as a windrunner mf. I will start later to use the same gem links as you do.
What gems are you using in the 6 l armor?

Next question. I don't want to start a new char as a scion and your skill tree is for a scion. Can you check my profile (char name:iLoveMf) and paste a pob link how my tree as a ranger raider could be? I would be really thankful for your helpful.

Keep up the good work and I hope I will read your answer

there is both a link for scion and raider. Just take the raider one :D
"
Reedgf wrote:
Hey guys, can smb take a look on profile and suggest what can I improve from MF standpoint (except bisco, don't have enough currency for now) - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Reedgf/characters

Also question to Amigo - did you tested new rare amulets "+10% quantity"? Is it comparable with bisco?

Yes 10% quantity is likely better than bisco's since you can also get DPS etc.

I think a guy tested, that in general, bisco's give 12,5% more currency drops per map, so thats very close to 10% quantity from the rare amulet
"
mythvglez wrote:

What does he mean this build is not a boss killer? Does it suck at killing bosses? I know you said it's Shaper viable but maybe it's just viable for a few bosses while it struggles vs the vast majority?

The quote about this NOT being a boss killer was old, and before the build got major buffs. The build can as of right now do almost all endgame content, and is therefor endgame boss viable :)

The reason i say this is not a starter build, is because it can get expensive, and needs some currency and gear to get going. If you find your gear along the way you will have a worse experience, than if you prepare and dont have to farm for all the required good gear :)
"
philantrophy wrote:
First of all, thanks!
My question to you:
I have build yesterday a ranger raider as a windrunner mf. I will start later to use the same gem links as you do.
What gems are you using in the 6 l armor?

Next question. I don't want to start a new char as a scion and your skill tree is for a scion. Can you check my profile (char name:iLoveMf) and paste a pob link how my tree as a ranger raider could be? I would be really thankful for your helpful.

Keep up the good work and I hope I will read your answer

I just use normal gems for the magic find version, unless you play Standard and have acess to the Item quantity gem
Could anyone please check the last post from the page 138? I have some doubts I'd like to clear out before I invest more time and resources on my character.
"
mythvglez wrote:
Could anyone please check the last post from the page 138? I have some doubts I'd like to clear out before I invest more time and resources on my character.

Reflect maps is not an issue at all. Most people can't do em, so i could probably just remove that from the pros and cons, cause it's common knowledge ;)

The thing about the build being not a bosskiller, was an old statement, and therefore i removed it from the guide.

You can in this patch, still do most of the content even the endgame with this build and the right gear

Hope it helps. (btw if you are new to the game, i would advice you to take a more beginner friendly build. Take a look at the Youtuber called "EngineeringEternity" -he makes great guides!)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
mythvglez wrote:

Reflect maps is not an issue at all. Most people can't do em, so i could probably just remove that from the pros and cons, cause it's common knowledge ;)

The thing about the build being not a bosskiller, was an old statement, and therefore i removed it from the guide.

You can in this patch, still do most of the content even the endgame with this build and the right gear

Hope it helps. (btw if you are new to the game, i would advice you to take a more beginner friendly build. Take a look at the Youtuber called "EngineeringEternity" -he makes great guides!)

Thank you very much for the quick answer.

Even if it's not beginner friendly I still want to try out this build because it's the only one that caught my attention (believe me, I spent almost two days going through builds and this want the only one I truly liked) plus a friend of mine is an experienced players so i'll pester him to guide me through haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info