[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

@TheAmigoBoyz I saw your skill tree for your current abyss character and it's different than the one in the post that was updated on 12/13. How come?
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
The 4links are the following:

Buffs/movement Blink arrow - Wrath - Cast When Damage taken lvl. 1 - Immortal Call lvl. 3

Orb of Storms: Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness/Projectile Weakness - Ice Golem

Auras: Herald of ice - Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark - Onslaught/Innervate

Thank you for replying. I see you have 2 curse on hit to apply elemental weakness/projectile weakness and also assassin's mark, but how are we running 2 curses without a +1 curse neck?
"
gokudin wrote:
Need any changes to do a MF build? which armour would be the best? and Lightning arrow can take advantage from item quantity increase from windripper? i'm not the biggest fã of tornado shot

For MF build, if you wanna speed farm, you might want to use QoTF

Lightning arrow will work yes ;)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Zwyfty wrote:
@TheAmigoBoyz I saw your skill tree for your current abyss character and it's different than the one in the post that was updated on 12/13. How come?

I tried testing the Lioneye's jewel, and picked up the pierce node because i didnt have the Rigwald Quiver so far
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
meatjacket wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
The 4links are the following:

Buffs/movement Blink arrow - Wrath - Cast When Damage taken lvl. 1 - Immortal Call lvl. 3

Orb of Storms: Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness/Projectile Weakness - Ice Golem

Auras: Herald of ice - Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark - Onslaught/Innervate

Thank you for replying. I see you have 2 curse on hit to apply elemental weakness/projectile weakness and also assassin's mark, but how are we running 2 curses without a +1 curse neck?

The herald of ice is for map clear, and for bosses we use the Orb of storms. Since we dont kill anything on single target, our herald of ice will not trigger so it will not overwrite the ele weakness/proj weakness
@amigoshotz

You told me we got onslaught when we are on full frenzy charges (page 140) but I don’t get how, could you explain it ?
I use passive skill tree from your pastebin link (raider one), so I went with Lionel jewel, and I don’t have Vaal pact. Since I got Rigwals now, should I respec into slayer leech nodes + Vaal pact instead of the jewel ?

I already got Kaom + 5L windripper + Darkray Vector (corrupted +1 frenzy) + rigwals
Can you advice me which items should I get in order of importance ?

*6L windripper
*Bisco amu
*Helmet +2 tornado
*Vinktar Vessel
*Dying sun

Little reminder, I play HC. Character iw_Windy on my profile.

Thanks !
"
OMGSheWas16 wrote:
@amigoshotz

You told me we got onslaught when we are on full frenzy charges (page 140) but I don’t get how, could you explain it ?
I use passive skill tree from your pastebin link (raider one), so I went with Lionel jewel, and I don’t have Vaal pact. Since I got Rigwals now, should I respec into slayer leech nodes + Vaal pact instead of the jewel ?

I already got Kaom + 5L windripper + Darkray Vector (corrupted +1 frenzy) + rigwals

*6L windripper
*Bisco amu
*Helmet +2 tornado
*Vinktar Vessel
*Dying sun

Thanks !

Oh i thought you were scion raider + slayer

Scion raider gets onslaight when on full frenzies which is all the time :)
hey amigoz!
is it fine to run anger over wrath? im having trouble filling int without the +30 in the tree.
"
stig2016 wrote:
hey amigoz!
is it fine to run anger over wrath? im having trouble filling int without the +30 in the tree.

Yes! Thats fine ;)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"
OMGSheWas16 wrote:
@amigoshotz

*6L windripper
*Bisco amu
*Helmet +2 tornado
*Vinktar Vessel
*Dying sun

Thanks !

Oh i thought you were scion raider + slayer

Scion raider gets onslaight when on full frenzies which is all the time :)

Also, you want dying sun next :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info