[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

"
Seanana wrote:
Is Pen Vinktar's better or is flat lightning dmg preferred?

would recommend penetration, even tho the other one gives more damage against normal monsters. The penetration is rlly good for bosses tho
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
champdemain wrote:
If you had the Blue Dream in 2.6 where would you put it, near survivalist and take the 3 All Res nodes? Also if you do that, what would you do with your Herald of Ice Curse on hit setup, would you change the curse or just remove it completly?

Thanks!

Yes that's where you want to put it. I would not take all three, only two of them tho. But yeah, since you dont need to use assasins mark on herald of ice, you can start to use elemental weakness on hit corruption, or maybe use curse on hit with "Warlords mark" on your Herald of ice instead, for physical damage mitigation from the endurance charges it provides.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
how is this build looking for 3.0?
"
InVeritas wrote:
how is this build looking for 3.0?

pretty solid, with better added lightning//added cold gems, better shock vs bossess. as a league starter it is going to be pretty solid, usually i was rolling voltaxic poison barrage//la, but with double dipping removed windripper is going to be better than voltaxic.

also things like pantheon buffs reducing elemental reflect damage are going to be useful too.

as far as i know weapon elemental damage is going to be nerfed a bit (but with added lightning//cold buff dmg is still probably going to be higher), also power charges are going to be nerfed a bit, but with high base of windripper + diamond flask crit chance wont be huge concern.
Last edited by soilwork3r on Aug 1, 2017, 5:56:33 AM
Any change for passive skill tree/ascendancy for 3.0?
"
AlterAkto wrote:
Any change for passive skill tree/ascendancy for 3.0?

just updated the build guide.

I am also working on another build guide right now (elemental conversion phys bow build) -that build is probably be even stronger than windripper, atleast according to PoB :)
The flat damage gem boosts, and ice bite are making going back to a ripper build quite tempting - maybe one for later in the league.
With Ice Bite, don't strictly have to go raider any more either - though it is probably still best.
all bandits rewards seems ok witch one is best?
2 skill points dont bring all these stats

oak
1% of Life Regenerated per second
2% additional Physical Damage Reduction
20% increased Physical Damage

alira
5 Mana Regenerated per second
+20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+15% to all Elemental Resistances

kraityn
6% increased Attack and Cast Speed
3% chance to Dodge Attacks
6% increased Movement Speed
Ice bite with elemental focus will work ???? '' cannot inflict elemental status aliments ''
And elemental focus with windripper ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info