[3.3] TheAmigoShotz! -Lifebased Windripper Raider! Insane Clearspeed + Deathless Shaper!

Hi,

Sorry if you answer for this question several times (118 pages.. maybe it is good to add answer to 1st page) but how do you generate frenzy charges - don't see it in gems section?
"
Qbus007 wrote:
Hi,

Sorry if you answer for this question several times (118 pages.. maybe it is good to add answer to 1st page) but how do you generate frenzy charges - don't see it in gems section?

We use blood rage, or the raider ascendancy (way of the poacher) to permanently have frenzy charges up
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
hope it helps
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jun 18, 2017, 7:00:32 PM
Have you thought about playing around with immolate support in 3.0?
"
laxcrazy wrote:
Have you thought about playing around with immolate support in 3.0?

yes, we are not able to use elemental focus with it though, so i will have to test which one is better
Currently playing a version of this build on Mayhem SC, with self imposed SSF. Dried Lake is approaching fast and I don't know what to do about weapons. Windripper/Tempest might take a while to get, so is my best bet to take a high crit Harby, alt spam some crit + flat ele, pray for a decent regal, then craft some more flat ele from Tora? The aim is to get a weapon that can carry me through white/yellow maps.
I'm confused about the two curses "Elemental Weakness" and "Warlord's Mark". Am I missing something?
Is Pen Vinktar's better or is flat lightning dmg preferred?
I'm using this gem setup to generate frenzy charges. Works pretty well, also the freeze increase works well with WindRipper when I was using that.
Last edited by buz9 on Jul 11, 2017, 5:32:25 PM
If you had the Blue Dream in 2.6 where would you put it, near survivalist and take the 3 All Res nodes? Also if you do that, what would you do with your Herald of Ice Curse on hit setup, would you change the curse or just remove it completly?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info