[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

I was rushing to Voll also, not in 45 sec but with MF char not even a single card in two weeks was depressing so I gave up.
Gday man just curious will you be doin a 2.1 update on this build?
Hello how viable is this build in temp league as of 2.1 for uber atziri without having legacy surgeon flasks and legacy mjolner?

Thanks for the time reading my post
"
Asag wrote:
I was rushing to Voll also, not in 45 sec but with MF char not even a single card in two weeks was depressing so I gave up.

The drop rate for those cards are extremely low, yeah. I know that feeling.

"
johnogangster wrote:
Gday man just curious will you be doin a 2.1 update on this build?

I contacted Viviere about this a few weeks back and this was his response

"ive just gotten back to playing PoE this patch, after a couple of months off. between work and social life i have not been able to play as much yet, but the guide will get updated. from what little play i have managed to do, there seems to be practically no changes to the build, unless some of the new uniques or gems turns out to be godlike in some obscure way. So, rest assured, the guide will be updated once i have gotten a thorough look at all the details of the changes!"

So yeah, we will probably get an update eventually if he deems any necessary and once he can. But so far, there have been no changes for this build between 2.0 and 2.1 (provided you use legacy flasks).

In the meantime, take a look through some of the slightly different variations of other players in this forum (try reading between Page 66 - 80) and see if you like theirs. Some people use extra power/end charges, there are some who use 2 extra jewel nodes and sacrifice on life. All of it works amazingly well for uber. Take your pick ;)

"
Hello how viable is this build in temp league as of 2.1 for uber atziri without having legacy surgeon flasks and legacy mjolner?

Thanks for the time reading my post

For uber, I haven't actually tried it but I'd say it'll be many times more difficult. Non-legacy Mjolner generates much lower flask charges than Legacy Mjolner already and Non-legacy flasks generate charges almost 5 times lesser than Legacy flasks. It'll be really tough (if not impossible) to sustain charges even with a LOT of attack speed and Magnate belt. (Again, this is all just speculation. I haven't actually tried this.) I'll post here about this again if I find anyone who has a viable build/theorycraft,

Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Asag wrote:

I know your feeling. I am playing in Talisman SC, have run Voll for 4 days 12+hours with IIQ char without a single drop.
So depressed. But I managed to buy all 8 cards and got a decent one yesterday.

Spoiler

Now I am looking for build. My goal is also uber. I cannot even decide go with mjolner or fakener. I think if surgeon nerf is so severe for uber run, I may wait till end of league and borrow legacy flasks from friends. But at least I want to kill double Kaom myself for the challenge.
After weeks of bugging the people here about the build, endless questions and build refinements,

I have finally managed to kill Uber Atziri with this build!

Thanks to all the people who've patiently answered my questions and kept this thread alive with me, especially qwertz.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Got this on my 2nd run, almost deathless. A bad lag at the mobs got me killed :(

Edit - Btw, in my 2nd run, I'm fairly certain I tanked a double flameblast. I tried to run away from one and got clipped. My health dropped from 100% to 20%. But afaik, that should be impossible right? or is it?

Not sure. Has anyone had similar experiences?

Edit 2 - It happened again on my fourth run and I noted it clearly this time. I did tank the double flameblast and dropped down to about 20-30% health. I also realised I forgot to swap my enfeeble gem to elemental weakness gem. I guessed the reduced damage was what made it possible. I tried another run with elemental weakness and didn't find the difference as noticeable as I'd hoped. I think I'm gonna leave in enfeeble even for Atziri as it allows me some room for mistakes, atleast until I'm comfortable with this.

Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Dec 28, 2015, 4:36:46 PM
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
After weeks of bugging the people here about the build, endless questions and build refinements,

I have finally managed to kill Uber Atziri with this build!

Thanks to all the people who've patiently answered my questions and kept this thread alive with me, especially qwertz.

Do you mind posting your gear/jewels/life/ES/stats as well?
About to change to MoM/EB version from the Life/Armor version.
Did you try the Life Armor one before? How did it go with Uber if so?

Thx in advance
"
neuerkunde wrote:
Do you mind posting your gear/jewels/life/ES/stats as well?
About to change to MoM/EB version from the Life/Armor version.
Did you try the Life Armor one before? How did it go with Uber if so?

Thx in advance

I did try a Life/Armor version before this. But it wasn't the one mentioned in this build, it was:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1329067/page/1

I don't like to be negative but this build just wasn't working for me. I had gear that was, in all aspects, superior to the one on display in the thread and I tried Uber in the exact method that he had posted in his guide but I couldn't stand in Trio for more than 2-3 seconds and my playstyle was by no means different from how it is today. Ah well.

Anyway, Krux and Viviere both had mentioned that the Armor+Life version was capable of doing Uber as well.

As for my stats, yea sure. I tried to get chaos resistance on my main gear without having to switch for trio. The ring is mediocre, will hopefully upgrade soon.

Gear

Jewels
Not the most optimal jewels by far, they're so hard to get.

I'll be picking up another jewel node at the top left corner of tree and using this jewel

Flasks
Too many to link all the ones I use for mapping. I keep changing them. I'll just post the ones I use for Uber Atziri. (Thanks to qwertz for sharing his flask setup, it works really well for me as well.)
Dual Vaal

Trio

Atziri

Stats

Current Level - 93.
Life - 5030
Energy Shield - 939
Energy Shield (With Determination) - 1604

Defense

Without Flasks

With Flasks

Offense
Molten Strike

Discharge

At Max Charges 4/4/3

Without Righteous Fire

With Righteous Fire

I guess that's all there is to know about my character. My passive tree is pretty much the same as OP's tree except for one change. I've picked up a +30 Intelligence Node (Which I'm hoping to get rid of once I get a better ring.)

P.S
Yes
Spoiler
I
Spoiler
Spoiler
To
Spoiler
Use
Spoiler
Spoilers
Spoiler
Sue
Spoiler
Me
Spoiler
:P
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Dec 29, 2015, 1:00:42 PM
@Le_Sanzo

thx for your reply. Just switched to EB/MoM. Like it so far.
I'm just wondering... why do you use 5x ESgoH Jewels.
I tried mapping with only 3xESgoH Jewels and no Blood Magic (Still 5-link) and it works just fine.
Is there a case I am missing (Atziri, Boss Fights).

Couldn't those Jewels be just replaced by nice Dmg /AS / Life Jewels ?

I also used Intuitive Leap for the Elementalist Area Jewel Slot instead of some Armor / Acc nodes.
"
neuerkunde wrote:
@Le_Sanzo

thx for your reply. Just switched to EB/MoM. Like it so far.
I'm just wondering... why do you use 5x ESgoH Jewels.
I tried mapping with only 3xESgoH Jewels and no Blood Magic (Still 5-link) and it works just fine.
Is there a case I am missing (Atziri, Boss Fights).

Couldn't those Jewels be just replaced by nice Dmg /AS / Life Jewels ?

I also used Intuitive Leap for the Elementalist Area Jewel Slot instead of some Armor / Acc nodes.

I guess but I'm just starting out on uber with this build. I've done 12-13 runs so far, haven't had the chance to experiment with stuff yet though. But tbh, in uber when I leave the flame guy for last, my energy shield drops to zero quite easily and its a bit of a struggle to maintain it. I'll try with 4 jewels and let you know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info