[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

in HO with 4/5/3 18,277 damage

Im at 5 aps currently with 86% chance to hit. Using jewels that increase fire or lightning and area damage. My crit chance is 32%. Multi is around 230... Want to push her that extra bit. Can't afford +1 voids so I just use level 20 purities.
I think it's worth noting that instead of a Doryani's, you can just pick up a rare sceptre with equal damage for much cheaper, since you don't need the cast speed. I grabbed this on the cheap for 3 chaos as a placeholder/for clearing ezpz maps faster

isnt elemental eqiulibrium in case of proccing with molten strike the best option ?
I'm currently Level 79, with all gear practically the same as you. minus the +1 glove... but my discharge DPS is 7400 with 4/4... That's pathetic... What have i done wrong...

My build is Here

I don't understand what i've done wrong here....
Probably gem level ... there is not much else who affects damage when your tree is the same. Can you post your gear (new default privacy settings prevent us from viewing your character)?

I also try this build now, will see if damage can really compare to the old fashioned way. When I compare both trees the armor based has:
- 120% reduced crit chance
- 10% reduced crit multi
- 23% reduced aura effect (as with the old tree you probably also use Haste instead of Grace?)
- 46% reduced elemental damage

but you get
- 12% increased attack speed (basically helps a bit for the lost Haste aura)
- A lot more accuracy (this definitely helps a lot for hits/seconds! Straight upgrade for "attack speed" too)

Overall, the armor based tree will do less damage overall ... although I must say (did not play it yet, just theorycrafting) that it is pretty close to the old one AND has _a lot_ more defense! [Plus: Strength is not that big of an issue!]
Seriously ... when I look at the default/old tree, I wonder how people survive that in 2.0 (well, with enough life leech and enough life maybe it works somehow)

Downside of the armor tree is: You NEED Voll's Devotion plus Kingsguard ... otherwise it will not work at all.
Last edited by daish0 on Sep 3, 2015, 4:43:41 AM
delete
Last edited by doka001 on Sep 3, 2015, 7:28:35 PM
IGN: Bootfish, Bootcharge, Krux ☆ PoE YouTube Channel: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
2.0 Uber Atziri Video guide for "Mjolner Armor Life MoM/EB": http://tinyurl.com/malmomeb
2.0 Videos: 82 Core ☆ Uber Atziri: http://tinyurl.com/bootfish
Build guide thread: http://tinyurl.com/liferainbownuke
Nice vids crux would be good to see your passive tree and gear since you have a lot of life i like the discharge/shock nova and ball lightning mjolnere setup.
Hi Guys!

First, thanks for this good and funny Guide! Please excuse my bad english.

Since a few days i'm using this build and there are some Problems i got.
First of all, my main question : Can i do uber atziri with this build WITHOUTlegacy items?

Im playing on Warbands now and reached lvl 87 yesterday. In maps i got no really problems, even in a well rolled 79 Village Ruin map i'm able to Facetank the dog with flasks up.

BUT, i still Need 4-6 Portals for NORMAL Atziri (?), even if i dont facetank her :).
I mostly evade her skills but i got really problems in the split Phase of atziri.
I really want to do uber atziri one time.

Please Check my Profile and look my character _Ka_BuM_. There u can see EQ and Skill tree.
Maybe u can see, something i did wrong here. Sorry i dont know how to post the EQ here in the post.

Maybe u can help me.

With best regards
Gerry

EDIT: I really nearly have the same defense Stats like the Guide owner. With flask up and Rise of the Phoenix shield i got 100% fire res in atziri fight.
Got 4,8k life 1k ES and 16k dmg on discharge. (With sattle 95/80/95 res)
33k armor with flask.

EDIT2: I took one +30 STR and one +30 INT node cause i don't got a clean Volls Devotion so far :(
Last edited by Suckerhcg on Sep 4, 2015, 4:58:22 AM
Well youve got nearly everything i would concentrate on using safells frame in atziri you want all the light res etc, im not sure how much flask uptime people have without magnate but there is more ele resists near tree so it could be an option, would take 2 points to get diamond skin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info