Low fps or fps drops.

This thread was started back in July, and may not be entirely applicable to you. I'd suggest creating a new thread and give as many details as you can. Like what OS you are running, what 6900 series AMD GPU you have, and such like that. Folks around here are happy to help! :)
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
I fixed my fps drops by disabling shadows, with all those Low settings and no shadows PoE looks like 15 years ***hit. GGG pls fix your cool game.
in july i have like 150 stable fps now i have 50 in town and 70 outside wtf happend with this game ?
got a phenom 9950/4gb ram/ati 6570 ,wanted to upgrade my computer but this game kill high end systems ,let's hope ggg will fix this
I have same problem too.

8320 witch r9 290 and 16gb ram. Windows 10-64 bit.
one part of the problem is that ggg has not properly or effectively optimized the cpu code with the gpu code.
Last edited by rtdean on Dec 10, 2015, 9:56:05 AM
Hi, guys, may I join your group of fps-dissapointed GGG/AMD users?

My fps is so low, that there is no even any difference between my integrated video card and AMD Radeon HD 8700.

If I have 20 fps, I am happy, because every ~10 sec fps drops literally to 2-5 (!).

Don't know if this is related, when logging into maps with rain, I am ~80% probability to be kicked off the game.

I seems, that fps drops more and more with any new update.

Wish us to be spotted by GGG.
Same problem here, very low fps, seems I cannot do anything... I use Parallels Desktop under OSX with Geforce 320m 256mb card... Please fix ASAP!
"
Zenatrim wrote:
Same problem here, very low fps, seems I cannot do anything... I use Parallels Desktop under OSX with Geforce 320m 256mb card... Please fix ASAP!

It's a low end mobile GPU from early 2010.. What are you expecting ?
This is funny that GGG do some new fancy effects than work on optimization, none has been changed from beta( oh sorry, it's getting worst by every next update). On my Geforce GTX 750Ti boost + cpu 4cores x 2.8, 8GB, ssd drive, game often drop to 7-15fps. Even on low settings, no shadows.
They don't even care about 2-3x more players they would get if this game would be good optimized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info