Low fps or fps drops.

"
Moqqa wrote:
/ PUSH
quitted playing for weeks now , lets wait until next year for a fix, or maybe the next update will make this problem even bigger
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
i have the same:( close beta was better for my fps;)
I'd recommend you stop bumping a near enough year old thread

Sounds like the issue is due to stuttering when the game loads assets that were not preloaded

Either way you should be making your own thread with as much deatil on YOUR problem as you can including PC specs(by was of dxdiag)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
I'd recommend you stop bumping a near enough year old thread

Thanks you bro, you can leave this thread now

Bumping the thread is the best way to notice for how long GGG are ignoring these issues. Why create another one who will be left dead as others one for 2 years ? ;).

"
YOUR problem
You probably mean game's problems, players' computers are fine, thank you bud.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
Moqqa wrote:
/ PUSH
quitted playing for weeks now , lets wait until next year for a fix, or maybe the next update will make this problem even bigger

yep
"
Thanks you bro, you can leave this thread now

Bumping the thread is the best way to notice for how long GGG are ignoring these issues. Why create another one who will be left dead as others one for 2 years ? ;).

absolutely, yep.
Last edited by rtdean on Apr 28, 2016, 8:14:01 AM
"
DrakMaster wrote:
I remember closed beta days. No lag, no fx lags and fps drops. Nowadays it's a pure hell. Fix it GGG. TY

yep
"
MisterER wrote:
Its ok guys, they are planning it for 2017 :D.

lol, yep.
"
MisterER wrote:
"
seems like GGG doesnt wanna waste time on this subject.

Like a lot of subjects sadly. But they didn't forget to release currency tabs and MTX xD

i actually don't mind having the new releases of the ggg money generating machine (MGM), but like you said they have not fixed the subjects people have been and are telling them about here and there a long the way. so why ggg the release of these trinkets of yours??
any eta. for fix lags and fps drops?
its annoying. I disabled all High graphics settings, turned off sound it dosnt help.
and my pc isnt weak:
i5 4670
gtx970
16gb ddr
SSD

and I can play Farcry and GTA ON high details

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info