Low fps or fps drops.

"
seems like GGG doesnt wanna waste time on this subject.

Like a lot of subjects sadly. But they didn't forget to release currency tabs and MTX xD
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
So, let me send u guys an advice =)

The problem is AMD something ...

I have intel i7 4770k CPU but AMD radeon r9 290x

This game, breaks everytime with 1 thing,

EFFECTS!

I could solve this problem if i was a programmer or so...

The problem is, everytime u do a skill he will LOAD the skill ...

It shouldn't be like this !
Should be like this...

Use Skill
Load the SKILL

Store into a CASHE File in poe folder
___

So after the skill is loaded again, is already in cashe and the game just need to locate the INDEX file and load the effect...

My computer BREAK from 144fps vsync to 0 fps when a discharge or flicker strike monster do a skill...

so, there was a time when i played a game in a pentium 4 ...

And had the same problem TILL they seperate the sounds and graphics into folders and index it ... and store them into cashe ...

Example...

Once i log in it would take long, like 2 mins >.<
After log in and load the map... which takes other 2 mins
I could quit the game with no problem !

When i quit the game, the loadings of the last 2 maps would like be insta! coz was in cashe...

So for example, that gfame on my pentium 2 (u know where im going?)
I needed to log in, enter with the char, load the game, CRASH by connection timmed out and than load again super fast... coz the 2 maps in cashe was log in screen and the town =)

Maybe this could work in path of exile =P

I remmeber i needed to use all my skills b4 going vs mosnters XD
So it would be stored on cashe xD
Same big fps problem here with some craches also. Win7 I5-4670 HD 7870 XT 8go ram, the game should work very well. Extremely frustrating.
same Problem here.....

Intel I5 5x5 GHZ OC
GTX 770 OC
8 GB Ram
Windows 7

trying diferent NVIDIA drivers change nothing......

in Town 250 FPS
ON HIDEOUT 333 fps

I PLAY ALL LOW........

On map with big packs my fps go down to 15.....

MAKES NO FUN!!!!!!
Its ok guys, they are planning it for 2017 :D.

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
I remember closed beta days. No lag, no fx lags and fps drops. Nowadays it's a pure hell. Fix it GGG. TY
lag and fps drops here as well. When playing solo it's... decent let's say. In party is unplayable. Especially if you party with a discharge or animation skills.. I end up dying 90% of the time as my fps drops to 1-2.. and screen freezes.

I have 8GB Ram, i7 quad 2.8ghz and 2GB dedicated Nvidia 755 card with an SSD. Every other game/ video processing works like a charm. POE.. no. sigh.
I tried everything and still having drops when in party i guess i have to stop playing for awhile to see if this get resolved someday ....Im not to hopeful tho.
Same issue here. i5 5500k with a 980ti. My FPS monitor looks like it's recording an earthquake. I've tried everything possible but haven't had any success with a single thing.
/ PUSH
quitted playing for weeks now , lets wait until next year for a fix, or maybe the next update will make this problem even bigger
Last edited by Moqqa on Apr 17, 2016, 11:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info