[2.0] Dual Incinerate Totems 100k Aoe dps /// Rank #1 First Day --- Cheap

im glad u like it.
I made a Mf version out of it and stopped hunting for more damage.
6L a Greed's (sold it now and using 5l since 6l it is not really needed as culler) and still got around 80k dmg with around 440/55 iir/iiq.

Would be nice if someone would try uber with it. Rerolled a new char after i killed normal atziri.
I was pretty amazed by the dmg after i tried it in Beta. For a build which is pretty budget, it clears good and doing insane dps.

Would be nice if it gets a little bit more popular, since it's in my mind so much better then using Flame Totems.

I guess emberwake + taming would make this build even more OP, since we could inflict much more and faster stacks of ignite then a regular incinerate build.
Last edited by Ronskibonski on Aug 12, 2015, 10:11:38 PM
currently planning a low life MF version of the build
IGN TylordRampage
What kind of Golem you recomend for this build: fire, cold or chaos? And what spells for Golem.....
Thank you for nice guide!
"
IceSword wrote:
What kind of Golem you recomend for this build: fire, cold or chaos? And what spells for Golem.....
Thank you for nice guide!

cold does nothing for you as we are not attacking and have 0% chance to crit.
fire has a little dps boost for you (and goes well with the theme ;) )
chaos has a little defense boost for you.

since I almost never get hit and prefere stuff to die faster, I go with fire.
But chaos is valid too, I considered it for Atziri (her spears & trio).
"
Ronskibonski wrote:
im glad u like it.
I made a Mf version out of it and stopped hunting for more damage.
6L a Greed's (sold it now and using 5l since 6l it is not really needed as culler) and still got around 80k dmg with around 440/55 iir/iiq.

Would be nice if someone would try uber with it. Rerolled a new char after i killed normal atziri.
I was pretty amazed by the dmg after i tried it in Beta. For a build which is pretty budget, it clears good and doing insane dps.

Would be nice if it gets a little bit more popular, since it's in my mind so much better then using Flame Totems.

I guess emberwake + taming would make this build even more OP, since we could inflict much more and faster stacks of ignite then a regular incinerate build.

Would you run a 6L Greed's if you were playing Solo? If so what would your sockets be and any changes to tree? Turning mine into MF now atm too and been debating between 6L Greeds or 6L Soul Mantle.
Hello, i would be interested in a Incinerate Dual Totem running Rightouse Fire.
IS there a way to accomplish that? Or is it only vaible as self caster?
I want to point out that probably the only good reason to go rf is doing Atziri, since there are some mapmods you need to adapt to on the fly as rf. You also restrict yourself to ceartain gear and your dps is high enough with other versions too.

current gear (decent but by far not the best, esp elreon ring, gloves and boots):
Spoiler

what I used at lower level (meaning less lifereg from tree):
Spoiler

for blooddance to work I used frenzy+gmp (you need a wand there or its annoying as f)
wand with +1 fire as long as you dont have lvl20 purity

Jewels:
Spoiler

I swap between enduring and rallying cry, depending on the situation.

Tree

overall not that cheap and also not really well optimized but I think you can work with that.
Last edited by Gluecker on Aug 16, 2015, 11:02:44 AM
Would this be useful for a RF build?
There's the downside of extra damage, but 2% regen may be worth it... unless the damage increase is also applied to RF...
Last edited by Cyzax on Aug 16, 2015, 1:26:05 PM
it is useful and I did in fact use it during leveling (see 2nd Spoiler).
I´m not sure whether the damage increase applies to rf or not (I think it does not), but the downside is too bad to use it in higher maps imho
Can i ask is this build can take down normal Atziri ? Just with rare shield and wand like yours. A good resist hp chest or maybe Tabula ... Gloves , boots , amulet and rings all have good resist and life. Is this enough damage to kill normal Atziri ? ( without MF gear ) or even with MF gear ? Also can kill, is more better :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info