[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Hi, I'm new to the game and I'm following this build based on the original post.

Can anyone give some explanation about the use of the skill gems that are not Ground Slam, Leap Slam and Heavy strike? I mean, not the support ones. In his gear he has:

- Punishment
- Temporal Chains
- Warlord's Mark
- Summon Flame Golem (The support gems only buff the golem or only the character?

Also, there are two support gem that are not connected to anything: faster attacks on his armor and fortify on his ring. Why are they there?

Thanks for any help provided!
@EdgarMolas

Hey thanks for following this build! People have asked me this before and I did explain this in my build but I might as well go over it again.
-Leap slam is just a utility that can get you out of sketchy placed quickly. So you a huge mass of enemies surround you, you can just leap out of there.
-HeavyStrike is another utility that is useful for very high HP targets or bosses because if the high single target damage it does. I use it rarely but it is useful in some instances.
-Punishment, Temporal Chains, Warlords Mark, are all curses that can be cast for pretty cheap. If you were to use one I would really and only reccomend Warlord's Mark. It helps with stun, lifeleech, and endurance charges.
-The Flame Golem is just a little side buddy that gives me a small amount of DPS added to my attacks. He doesnt do too much damage where I'm out now but come in handy for the DPS boost.
-The 2 support gems that aren't connected to anything are just there for leveling up and testing. The Fortify buff is very useful to have and I want to try to incorporate that into my build.

-Hope this helps!

-ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)
Thanks for updating the build. I used NAS build forever and now use your updated version. Do you have any idea yet on what we should be doing for Ascendency classes?
So, im new on this and i was wondering if a 1H mace and shield would be still effective with this build.

Also i would like to know if this build is valid for PVP, for what i saw by myself, answer is no but i would like to know opinions.

Lastly i would really like to know how you guys get so high DPS, im stuck at around 2-3k
"
lReva wrote:
So, im new on this and i was wondering if a 1H mace and shield would be still effective with this build.

Also i would like to know if this build is valid for PVP, for what i saw by myself, answer is no but i would like to know opinions.

Lastly i would really like to know how you guys get so high DPS, im stuck at around 2-3k

Please post your gear and tree. We'll take a look and make some suggestions.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
I just logged with Steam. Im lReva.
I dont know how to link items here, so i left my profile, The one called lReva is the one i use.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lDrass/characters

This is my tree at the moment, i may choosed some different skills since i was looking this build and another one at same time, but they seem to be pretty equal, so i guess it wouldnt be a problem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBBLMLYQxfDjwUTRRxGJEZ6RynITQlvDSOOlI7OzwFPC1BP0qYUeZTpWCRYMRo8mvZcql2rHdTfNmDX4PMhjuGYIuMkc6UXJ7Fn9-iAK2Nr2y0L7c-u-28n8BmxPbGrsxmz37YvdtP37_gw-St6hjvfPAf9zL46_nd_Ev-Cg==

I have another 5 link mace, but it gives me 500 less dps. Anyway i didnt need those extra 5 linked so i guess it will not be a problem.

I have also a coloseum plate, much better than the one i use, with 5 links too, just waiting till i link them together to replace my armor.

Looking forward the 2.2 update of this awesome guide!
Can you please update the skilltree for 2.2 i was following the build and because of the update i cant see it anymore
Update guide please =\
Yes PLEASE!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info