Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

OK, I love POE a lot, but with my map RNG is bad this league and keep losing my map, I can only say F**K.
More maps lost, pls fix, game unplayable, off to other games.
76 and 78 lvl maps lost, "fix" with map drop doesn't work at all, atm I don't see the point of mapping...
So freakin' dissappointing...

Major amount of disconnects in reg, maps, & missions.

Tried different servers & both network modes (desync is very bad & lockstep is just uplayable because it is so choppy).

GGG, I really like this game & the new content - BUT - I would happily go back to prepatch edition until this gets sorted out.

Is there any way that you can rollback to previous edition & put The Awakening back into Beta? You would make many players happy.

Cheers
This has to be freaking fixed, are you kidding me I was just having the best map ever AND GUESS WHAT! -.-
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Map crashes. big lag spikes and never had problem before this patch.. Dying to this feel unrewarding..
How are things after today's patch? This still an issue?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
same for me, lost 3 maps in 2 days, strugling with map pool already, can't deal with that
Can't believe I never saw this topic before. I have the same problem and it bothers me a lot. Everytime I enter a map, there is a chance the server 'deletes' my map instance and kicks me to login screen.
Last edited by silverdash on Jul 23, 2015, 6:11:59 AM
"
holocaustus wrote:
How are things after today's patch? This still an issue?

Still "unexpected disconnections". Nothing has been fixed in regards to taking portals and crashing upon reentering maps. Just lost another 79 map to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info