Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Yeah, it's still happening. I went ahead and tested it under the most extreme conditions, placed the portal in the middle of two lockboxes, map had Fracture + Beyond. Note the FPS drop from all the corpses:

Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by OwVEmrkMLX on Oct 23, 2015, 2:34:26 PM
GGG, it has been three weeks since this challenge league started. By now it should be a known fact that every time you do the mod changing process, the game messes up and we get crashed out of game to character switching screen and ended up wasting all our remaining map portals while trying to get back after bag clearing.

It will be nice if you actually acknowledge this problem and do some proactive solutions like making announcements similar to those for maintenance so players can minimize the unnecessary map losses even if you are unable to fix this issue right now.

The Beyond mods are already giving us hell. Please try to not discourage us any further. Thanks.
I am not a bro.
Just had the "You shall not reenter" on Village Ruin. May have had Desecrated Ground, not sure, its on half of all maps so i dont give it notice any more. Definetly no fracture mod.
Was the first time for me since the bugged Dominus times, hope it stays this rare.
still so much problems...
-open new map.. cant join.
-im in wap, want to get items back, cant join hideout -> relog -> portals gone
in almost every 4 with 5 portals game crashes and i cant play properly can u plz fix this? i cant take it anymore
just happened to me to, first portal fine went to sell stuff every portal after loggs me out.
It was my highest map...

makes end game worthless.... i dont mind dying on HC characters but losing maps is way more infuriating, especially as solo selfound.

to avoid it all i do now is if the map is fracture, beyond or seawitches clear whole map before first portal out... still anoying but atleast you can work around it.
Last edited by redgems on Dec 31, 2015, 9:31:10 AM
Yep lost 5.. FIVE.. maps due to instance crashing as well. Just sent an e-mail to GGG about it. Hopefully it gets resolved.
Had constant crashes on a zana daily just now. She opened Actons nightmare in breach (which i still needed to do) and I was kicked out every time I entered the 'waiting room' portal. Stood for a few seconds and was kicked once again. Only managed to get into the map once and was kicked within seconds of entering.

https://ibb.co/k1XoQ7

I cant join sqwalls root map ...
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Mar 11, 2018, 4:40:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info