Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

This thread is 37 pages - is there a workaround or fix that has been found?

PLease help I am l;losing maps like crazy!
I also lost two high level maps today.

This is getting old. These maps are not easy to come by.

100% confirm, this always works.

Before entering the portal go to the lowest graphics setting, you be allowed to enter the portal with out the booting to login screen.

Just change it back to your normal setting once inside the map.

Spread the word guys.

Also moving the portal to clean part of the map, will also fix the problem after entering the map with lower graphics settings.
"
luisagos wrote:

Before entering the portal go to the lowest graphics setting, you be allowed to enter the portal with out the booting to login screen.

Spread the word guys.

I tried this on my courtyard map yesterday, and it didnt work... was even lowering the texture quality below the available settings via the config file, to no avail.
DC on a 75 map, invested 12c on Zana mod (for fun, even, felt like it). GG
"Better create some more MTXes and nerf a few builds while we're at it.
Oh, those map crashes? Who cares about those..."

This disgusts me. These issues have been around since 2.0 hit, it would be about time they did something about it...
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
luisagos wrote:

Spread the word guys.

I tried this on my courtyard map yesterday, and it didnt work... was even lowering the texture quality below the available settings via the config file, to no avail.

This has saved two maps for me today. One thing I did also, was log all the way off.
"
luisagos wrote:
"
Black_Gun wrote:
"
luisagos wrote:

Spread the word guys.

This has saved two maps for me today. One thing I did also, was log all the way off.

Didn't work for me, logged out and had production config file set to 4. Adios to another 79.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
And another 79 lost here \o/
Posting in this thread to emphazise just how game breaking this is. I don't even dare running my highest lvl maps because of this.
We need a PERMANENT solution for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info