Map crashes [Gamebreaking]

Dont think we ever had anything this game ruining left unfixed for 20 days

and 20 days without a GGG response i might add
Last edited by Vepar90 on Jul 29, 2015, 12:57:03 PM
Screenshot of reference No.

Just played a nice Villa map and ZAP! DC. All summoned pets i picked out hard away... Thanks... makes really fun. Starting all Auras again casting new Pets... beautiful.

Spoiler
So its actually hard to sustain maps with the current patch, and ontop of that the maps crashes randomly every now and then. Fun fun game to play
I was playing on a very well rolled 75 map when suddenly i had to leave the game to sell something. When i tried to enter again, i was automatically disconnected...
I hope it's gonna be fixed soon :(
Happening all day every day. I've lost many exalteds in maps on warbands league already and it's a bitch and a half to maintain maps over 75+ anyways with the way the drops are working not to mention this bug. YAY
have played very little maps, but for the little I did, I noticed there was always some constant lag spikes.
and no, dont give me the bullshit that its my ISP and later do patches fixing it (it could be, but it isnt). I can literally be playing anywhere in maingame no problem, then join maps and get huge lag spikes.

MY ONLY DEATH THIS LEAGUE HAPPENED DUE TO THIS. Maps are unplayable.

EDIT: I use amsterdam server
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 29, 2015, 6:37:09 PM
just happened again on shipyard - my last lvl 79 map - no idea what to do

it only seems to happen on my high level maps

another waste of 20c on that shipyard

please can we get a response?
bump
Back to hideout because I'm full, can't go thee because says I got disconected from server.

I finally got disconected and when I come back my xp, my loot and my maps are all gone.

Great, just great.....
this needs to be fixed asap, frustrating as ***

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info