[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
"
pinecoffin wrote:
"
Cronixia wrote:
I was just curious since I plan on using this build. Since you said Malachai/Corrupted Piety are a pain, any advice to combat them in this build?

Thanks Lifting, great well documented build. I was wondering about this as well?

I wish I could tell you mate. The revenant specters should be able to deal with him, but I am not sure how tough Malachai is on the live servers. He was hell on the beta servers. If you guys try him out, please share your feedback :)

Heheh ok.

Any benefits picking Templar, Scion or Witch? Presuming Templar as per the vid. And I'm only really asking because of my inability to make a decision of who to choose at the moment :)
I am actually playing a witch in the video, and I also personally prefer the witch as she has the most energy shield notes available to her. Basically her starting position is the most efficient for them all :)

The templar is a bit easier to level though, and the scion has access to more jewels :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
I am actually playing a witch in the video, and I also personally prefer the witch as she has the most energy shield notes available to her. Basically her starting position is the most efficient for them all :)

The templar is a bit easier to level though, and the scion has access to more jewels :)

Hmmmm, another Witch, the character I seem to play the most. ;)
I haven't really touched the Scion and am curious how the jewels will affect things. Ahhh but the Witch! Heheheh

Thanks Lifting. Keen to see how this build plays. Thanks for putting in all the work hard too. :)
Hey I'm kind of a noob to this, but how do I open the Skill tree links you posted? When I go to them it says the build is using old passives and it doesn't do anything. I downloaded the skill builder desktop app you linked but that doesn't do anything besides let me build my own build.

I'm a noob like I said, I had like 30 hours in the game using your last build and loved it, but that was a long time ago. I'm playing on Tempest right now and your build looks really good because I LOVE summoners. It's so annoying how no games now days have summoners and instead think necromancers should be crappy DoT builds with only like one minion, if that.

"
KaIadin wrote:
Hey I'm kind of a noob to this, but how do I open the Skill tree links you posted? When I go to them it says the build is using old passives and it doesn't do anything. I downloaded the skill builder desktop app you linked but that doesn't do anything besides let me build my own build.

I'm a noob like I said, I had like 30 hours in the game using your last build and loved it, but that was a long time ago. I'm playing on Tempest right now and your build looks really good because I LOVE summoners. It's so annoying how no games now days have summoners and instead think necromancers should be crappy DoT builds with only like one minion, if that.

Are you sure they aren't working? I updated them yesterday and I can open them all fine (without the calculator)

I am glad you like the looks of the build. Let me know if the links still doesn't work for you and I will try to fix them.
"
pinecoffin wrote:
"

Hmmmm, another Witch, the character I seem to play the most. ;)
I haven't really touched the Scion and am curious how the jewels will affect things. Ahhh but the Witch! Heheheh

Thanks Lifting. Keen to see how this build plays. Thanks for putting in all the work hard too. :)

My pleasure man, it is always nice to create something other people can enjoy as well :)
Anyone done Malachai yet? =)
How good would this chest be for this build?

"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
How good would this chest be for this build?

For this build I wouldn't use it as I would recommend getting much more ES your chest armor. I can see it working on other builds though =)
Hi LiftingNerdBro, where do i find those Revenants?

Thank you, awesome guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info