The Awakening Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

hip hip HYPE!
i'm glad i don't find anything interesting for me in this addon, so it's good time to skip 4 month for next addon. i hope - the next addon will be much better then this one.
Cya PoE after 4 month (maybe, depends how good it be).

PS. Don't need to be a fanboys here guys, GGG do alot of job, but i just don't find anything interesting - and the BIGGEST part of it - is NO NEW HIGH END CONTENT. New 80+ maps? - Boring. New THE SAME REWARD FOR NEW LEAGUES? - Are you kidding me right? - AGAIN Uniq Challenge (RMT)? - Nah, it's for big pockets boys. New Jewellers system - this is guys a DUST. It's not affect your HIGH END experience anyhow. Don't be a blind guys. Peace.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
lol leaving for vacation right around patch goes live, hopefully I can patch before I leave :3
S L O W E R
"
If you played the Beta, you can copy your Content.ggpk file across to your regular Path of Exile directory to reduce the download size.

And as a steam user?
Will the 'AVERAGE' player be able to complete the patch download BEFORE launch?

AKA will half of us be sitting here waiting for the patch to finish while beta users and others who have an advantage are already playing?
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
I wish all of us good luck with the patch and smooth start of Awakening in less than 7 hours.
sheet, release is already at 3pm EST? why did i think of 9pm EST.

fuuuark need to finish my gym routine
Can somebody upload the content.gpppkkkkakk ?

Tried to re-download the bêta, but can't any longer.
"
Pandaroux wrote:
Can somebody upload the content.gpppkkkkakk ?

Tried to re-download the bêta, but can't any longer.

Try this - https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3cdh7i/current_beta_contentggpk_torrent_to_predownload/
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jul 10, 2015, 8:50:47 AM
All set. I already wear my Supporter Awakening t-shirt (got it yesterday just in time) and counting down for the new leagues!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info